Your eBay account is on hold for non-payment

Hi there,

My account was put on hold for non payment. I transferred the money and my account is still on hold with this notice:

Your eBay account is on hold for non-payment. Your required payment amount:AU $0.00

How can I pay $0 and how can I get my account active again!?

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Your eBay account is on hold for non-payment

Was it put on hold as a buyer or a seller ?

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Hi same for me, I am a Trusted seller of 14 years and I have had the same issue since Thursday the 16th of June.... it may of been earlier but I have uploaded every Thursday as my business model. I am registered for the new payment system that auto deducts. hence $0.00 outstanding. Have contacted Ebay 8 times through the chat function - Waste of time - and twice on the phone. Both times the Ebay representative has said there is a "Glitch" and will let me know when it is fixed..... So far I have NO correspondence from Ebay to let me know that I was in arrears (which I am not) or there is a issue or moving forward when this will be resolved. To say this is a Glitch is an understatement.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

I am a long term seller of 14 years and was going to upload my usual collection of Antiques on Thursday and received an error prompt in Garagesale - " a hold has been placed on your Ebay account. Our records indicate that your credit card has twice declined a payment, and or your account is at least 60 days past due" This is odd because I went to the seller hub at it was showing $0.00 outstanding. Also unusual, I had not received any notification from Ebay about being outstanding. Historically if something was amiss Ebay let me know. Also I have signed up for the new payments system which is auto deducting . So I clicked through a few buttons and landed on the old seller account page that said I was actually outstanding and would I like to do a One Time Payment, clicked yes paid the money ($1500+) ...... and my account is still on hold. I then checked my Ebay statements and there is no reference to the money that has gone from my credit account? So thinking this is odd went through 8 different online chat sessions with Ebay to no avail then called Ebay on the phone. Apparently there is a "glitch" where peoples accounts are being put on Hold. Just putting it out there, has any one else had to pay money for their account that is not showing up in their Ebay statements. I am thinking I may of just got hustled from within the Ebay server! How many other sellers are on hold? Ebay have said they are trying to fix it but can't give a time..... is this a ransomware attack whilst they are quietly syphoning off money from sellers through Ebay disguised as outstanding fees? This week is shot as I have not been able to upload, and may of just gave away $1500!!! 

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

kakni_53
Community Member

You're not alone. I also have this problem, but no solution.

Ebay customer service chat is completely useless.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply