Date of original listing description

Hi 

Is there anyway to tell, as a buyer, when the original listing was made, eg like Gumtree?

I know edits are dated, but I'd like to know how long the item has been going around (how long it has been throught relistings)

Thanks

Message 1 of 26
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@imastawka wrote:

Click on one of the seller's items.

On the right hand side click on ''see other items'

On the left hand side now, is 'completed listings'

completed listings.PNG

Type the item you are looking for in the search bar, and then change the drop down menu to 'date listed - oldest first'

oldest listing.PNG

Sorry, ran out of time to edit previous post.

View solution in original post

Message 9 of 26
Latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

I'd like to know that answer as well

Message 2 of 26
Latest reply

I don't know what happened to my original post here lol but I'll write it again.

Go to the sellers listings,click on the completed listings on the lefthand side then all those listings will show.

Then righthand side top it shows Sort you then click on it to show date listed oldest first and it will then show you when it was listed and when it ended and if it has been repeated.

Message 3 of 26
Latest reply

That is one way to see back but it will only show as far as completed listings which I think is around 30 - 60 days.

So no way of knowing if the listing was first posted 1-2 years ago.

image host
Message 4 of 26
Latest reply

Thanks for your reply Kollector but I'm having problems following your directions

"go to the sellers listings" - am I clicking on their name bringin up their page with profile, feedback ratings & feedback? or am I in the

wrong place? I can't find completed ratings.

Sorry for being a dunce 🙂

Message 5 of 26
Latest reply

It can only be done for current, good til cancelled listings (i.e. listings that are still active, and don't end, unless sold out or ended manually by the seller).

For such listings, you need to change the sort order to Time: newly listed. Once you do, the date and time the listing was created will appear in search results. 

Message 6 of 26
Latest reply

So which page do I go to? Still confused!

Message 7 of 26
Latest reply

Type the item you are looking for in the search bar, and then change the drop down menu to 'date listed - oldest first'

Message 8 of 26
Latest reply

@imastawka wrote:

completed listings.PNG

oldest listing.PNG

Sorry, ran out of time to edit previous post.

Message 9 of 26
Latest reply

No kopes it will show exactly when it was first listed and if it sold it will show when it was sold

Message 10 of 26
Latest reply