Global Shipping Program delays

G'day all,

Bought a handful of items over the past week.  All of them have arrived at the eBay Global Shipping Program (PBI) centre in Erlanger KY for forwarding to me in Australia.  Problem is, three of these items are sitting in the service centre (with a fourth on the way) and one of the items has sat there seemingly untouched for the last 4 days (arrived on 18 October).  Is anyone else experiencing delays with outgoing items using the GSP?

Thanks for reading.

Message 1 of 50
Latest reply
49 REPLIES 49

Re: Global Shipping Program delays

As long as there's no kiwifruit. Can't stand that stuff.

Message 41 of 50
Latest reply

@4channel wrote:

in reply to *tippy*toes*

4 minutes ago

@davewil1964 wrote:

Right on cue.

Oh what do you mean davewil1964?

You tell me. As you have previously used in your defence, no names were mentioned.

However, as tazzie said, 'if the vomit fits...'

Message 42 of 50
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

As long as there's no kiwifruit. Can't stand that stuff.

Wouldn't be a pavlova in that case...it'd be an abomination. It's strawberries or it's a bust with me.

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 43 of 50
Latest reply

Definitely strawberries. Whipped cream. Meringue. Perfect.

Message 44 of 50
Latest reply

Yeah right!
Message 45 of 50
Latest reply

WIth the current state of things there will be delays.

Anyway I'd be suggesting that to the seller when asking to change

____________________________________________________________________

I remember a story once about a walled garden called Snickerville. The inhabitants were able to feel like mighty oaks. Sadly outside the garden limits and without each other and the badges they gave each other, they were just like little shrivelled weeds. It is sad too that the badges were really worthless and couldn't even buy the cheapest fertiliser..

Message 46 of 50
Latest reply

@4channel wrote:

I remember a story once about a walled garden called Snickerville. The inhabitants were able to feel like mighty oaks. Sadly outside the garden limits and without each other and the badges they gave each other, they were just like little shrivelled weeds. It is sad too that the badges were really worthless and couldn't even buy the cheapest fertiliser..

Seems that your understanding of the feedback system is finally maturing!

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 47 of 50
Latest reply

LOL

Message 48 of 50
Latest reply

I have found that buying from USA is taking a little longer than normal, but I'm in the UK. I sent a parcel to Australia and it took 12 weeks to get there! Fortunatly the lady was wonderful and patient, the day she finally opened an item not received case was the day the item arrived! Good luck!

Message 49 of 50
Latest reply

That would be about the time since this thread was current. Or nearly SIX YEARS from the OP who you are replying to. When COVID wasn't even a twinkle in an eye.

Seller assurances don't impact the eBay MBG window, nor the fact that once the window closes, so does the MBG.

Message 50 of 50
Latest reply