How to block seller from messaging you?

A seller is sending me abusive and threatening messages. Is there any way to I block this person from messaging me?

The sale has been completed.

Message 1 of 70
Latest reply
69 REPLIES 69

Re: How to block seller from messaging you?

how does this answer the question?
Message 31 of 70
Latest reply

"...find the report a buyer link."?

The question is block a seller!?
Message 32 of 70
Latest reply

who cares?

you're not answering the question; HOW TO BLCK A SELLER ?
Message 33 of 70
Latest reply

Are you having a problem with a seller?

There is no way to block a seller communicating with you, that's why the thread is all about reporting a seller,  if there are inappropriate communications.

Message 34 of 70
Latest reply

Cherry-picking answers from members on a 10 month old thread that don't come up to your standards? Wow................

Most of those members did in fact at some stage offer helpful advice anyway, and the OP's question was resolved. Read through the whole thread again if you don't believe me.

Edit. G'day Stalks.........................

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 35 of 70
Latest reply

oh-hello-smiley-emoticon.gif  Hi Padi

Spoiler

Message 36 of 70
Latest reply

I suppose "chicken on a raft" has silenced "Shaun the Sheep"

Spoiler
Nope, now they've BOTH taken off for me........................sigh.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 37 of 70
Latest reply

Not to mention at least a couple of the posters replied to don't post any longer. One of the issues with people resurrecting dead threads. Especially when they have nothing useful to contribute.

Message 38 of 70
Latest reply

15,000+ hours on the raft Stawks? Do you need someone to talk to? That's 2 years! I hope you took food with you.....or did you eat that wretched chicken?

Message 39 of 70
Latest reply

@chameleon54 wrote:

Why is the seller sending abusive messages ? Was there some kind of dispute over the sale ?

If the seller is sending the messages through ebay messages you could try contacting ebay customer service by phone and explaining that the seller is harrasing you. CS will have access to your ebay messages and will be able to view any abusive or threatening messages. If what you say is correct, the seller could find themselves either warned about ebay policy or even banned from selling.

If there is an ongoing dispute over the sale and the seller is not being abusive or threatening, but simply trying to sort the issue out it may be best to try to resolve the problem in a mature, proffesional way. I realise this is not always possible with some ebayers though.

picolinhas69 wrote - How does this answer the question ?

chameleon 54 wrote - Please refer to post 3 of this forum thread, reprinted above. This is a genuine attempt to answer the OP's original question. Threads often evolve as they go along with other related questions, issues or concerns raised. Again my response was a very genuine attempt to address concerns raised in a later post on the same thread.

Terribly sorry if my posts where not to your liking, but I,m not really sure how your contributions have enlightened the OP any further with thier problem from 9 months ago.

Message 40 of 70
Latest reply