The $10 voucher code CMOB3 keeps coming up as invalid when I try to pay for my latest item

The $10 voucher code  CMOB3 keeps coming up as invalid when I try to pay for my latest item on paypal which I purchased from factorykiss-ozhttp://www.ebay.com.au/itm/140999714792?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649  using my mobile phone. Is this a scam???? red49ner

Message 1 of 168
Latest reply
167 REPLIES 167

The $10 voucher code CMOB3 keeps coming up as invalid when I try to pay for my latest item

I am having the same problem. I signed into my account and there was the notification of the voucher. I bought something and can't use the code! It won't work....

Message 2 of 168
Latest reply

I have also tried to use it and it doesn't work,I have sent ebay a nice email telling them what I think.I am also stuck with buying a few things as not all the sellers believed me when I told them that the code was invalid.Thanks alot ebay for your invalid vouchers!

Message 3 of 168
Latest reply

I am currently talking with Live Chat and have just been told that it's an 'advertisement'!! I told him that means we are being tricked into buying items!!

Message 4 of 168
Latest reply

oogneat
Community Member

Saw the voucher on a listing and thinking it was genuine I made the purchase. 

It didn't work! Too good to be true. 

Message 5 of 168
Latest reply

I received the voucher but haven't tried to use it yet.

Have you read the Terms and Conditions? Do you use the same email address for eBay and PayPal?

The voucher is linked to your eBay ID and your PayPal account must have the same email address. You can always add extra email addresses to PayPal if needed.

http://pages2.ebay.com.au/Buyer_coupons/Buyer_Mobile_September?_trkparms=clkid%3D1599671733329381814

Message 6 of 168
Latest reply

If it's an advertisment then why is it in the payment section of every item that's for sale? This is a blatant trick on ebays behalf, this is not exceptable and ebay should remove it before more buyers get caught up in their scam.

Message 7 of 168
Latest reply

Ebay should be ashamed, as so many are being sucked into buying!!

Message 8 of 168
Latest reply

Don't try to use it as it doesn't work.All my family members also thought that they would get the $10 discount and all of them have been told that it's invalid as it's an ADVERTISMENT ONLY.Now we are all trying to plead with the sellers to cancel our transactions after telling them what has happened.

Message 9 of 168
Latest reply

The offer now shows on all 3 of my families accounts. When I click on an item it even says $10 off! Are you sure that you paid using a mobile app and the same email addresses. I thought it was too good to be true!

Message 10 of 168
Latest reply