The $10 voucher code CMOB3 keeps coming up as invalid when I try to pay for my latest item

The $10 voucher code  CMOB3 keeps coming up as invalid when I try to pay for my latest item on paypal which I purchased from factorykiss-ozhttp://www.ebay.com.au/itm/140999714792?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649  using my mobile phone. Is this a scam???? red49ner

Message 1 of 168
Latest reply
167 REPLIES 167

Re: The $10 voucher code CMOB3 keeps coming up as invalid when I try to pay for my latest item

if this keeps up, I'm gonna run out of courage and bravery awards.

*sigh*

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 161 of 168
Latest reply

Re: The $10 voucher code CMOB3 keeps coming up as invalid when I try to pay for my latest item

Thanks guys ๐Ÿ™‚

Wow, a medal, (gives practiced look of "what, little old me? Reallly?" sashaying in ballgown, dripping diamonds, slow walk to accept)

I would like to thank my kind owl, without whom I would not have the fortitude to plough on with eBay promotions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 162 of 168
Latest reply

Speaking of vouchers  .... finally got my new voucher email from ebay so I could pay for the goods I purchased 10 days ago (was very fortunate to have a very understanding and patient seller).  

And they have the cheek to say in the email header  ... a gift for you .... pfffft .....

Speaking of awards....... heres your winnings crikey ..

frog.gif

Message 163 of 168
Latest reply

@thecatspjs wrote:

Speaking of vouchers  .... finally got my new voucher email from ebay so I could pay for the goods I purchased 10 days ago (was very fortunate to have a very understanding and patient seller).  

And they have the cheek to say in the email header  ... a gift for you .... pfffft .....

Speaking of awards....... heres your winnings crikey ..

frog.gif

*insert acceptance speech here*

Thanks cats!

*right click save as*

soooooooo. race ya to the 300?

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 164 of 168
Latest reply

Na ... it wouldn't be a real competition as I only post on the trading boards ....... 

Message 165 of 168
Latest reply

It is nice to hear that some members finally got the $10 vouchers that they were owed by ebay for participating in the original promotion from the beginning of September.

I am still trudging along and getting weary of many emails being sent that either go unanswered by ebay or promising that they are looking into why the voucher never worked. 

Their 10 days were up to send another voucher to me, so after yet another email to ebay, it was not very nice either as I have had enough of being treated like a proverbial leper by ebay regarding this promotion, I got this email sent to me yesterday.

Hello xxxxxxxxx,

Thanks for your email.

We are currently processing a $10 credit to be sent to your PayPal account,  as compensation for the CMOB3 voucher that didn't work.. Please check it within a few days.

I appreciate your patience on this. Take care and enjoy the rest of your day!

Regards,

Jean Su.
eBay Customer Support

Soooooooo, it is still not in my account as yet, and I cannot help but be doubtful if it ever will. 

This promotion, combined with another issue which ebay themselves broke their own policies and rules, my buyer confidence in ebay is at the lowest  level ever in the over 10 years I have been with ebay.  I simply do not trust ebay anymore to do the right thing.  It is obvious they do not give a toss about long standing members who have spent thousands and thousands of dollars with them for over a decade..... 

Message 166 of 168
Latest reply

@kimmidoll001 wrote:

This promotion, combined with another issue which ebay themselves broke their own policies and rules, my buyer confidence in ebay is at the lowest  level ever in the over 10 years I have been with ebay.  I simply do not trust ebay anymore to do the right thing.  It is obvious they do not give a toss about long standing members who have spent thousands and thousands of dollars with them for over a decade..... 

I have had a level of confidence that ebay treat sellers like fools, but the treatment of buyers in the way they have through the promotion is a whole different level of unacceptable practice. 

Message 167 of 168
Latest reply

"I am still trudging along and getting weary of many emails being sent that either go unanswered by ebay or promising that they are looking into why the voucher never worked. "

I had the Paypal refund offer too, at first, but received the new voucher instead.

I dealt with customer support through online chat, which I found more helpful. They will email a transcript too, so you will get it in writing.

Maybe ask them that way for either your promised Paypal refund to be sped up, or a new voucher code.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 168 of 168
Latest reply