The $10 voucher code CMOB3 keeps coming up as invalid when I try to pay for my latest item

The $10 voucher code  CMOB3 keeps coming up as invalid when I try to pay for my latest item on paypal which I purchased from factorykiss-ozhttp://www.ebay.com.au/itm/140999714792?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649  using my mobile phone. Is this a scam???? red49ner

Message 1 of 168
Latest reply
167 REPLIES 167

The $10 voucher code CMOB3 keeps coming up as invalid when I try to pay for my latest item

In fact, I was "dressed" by eBay, but unfortunately that wonderful 10$ voucher would only have been applicable to the one purchase.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 151 of 168
Latest reply

It was my birthday and I do live in jeans and hoodies. Also bought on eBay without a voucher.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 152 of 168
Latest reply

"Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute."

Really like that.

Nice to have met you. Off to sleep.

Message 153 of 168
Latest reply

good night, stay safe

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 154 of 168
Latest reply

Update: so, no sign of the Paypal refund...but received a new 10$ offer today. Was in my eBay messages, and in my eBay summary.

AU $10.00 off purchase. See conditions Redemption code: CMOBIL4 Expires 16/10/13

Conditions are use ebay.com.au, pay with Paypal, starts today and ends the 16th.

Only for the people who are emailed the offer.

There's also a little apology about the failed voucher 🙂

Haven't tried it yet, bit scared...

Message 155 of 168
Latest reply

It's all good I used it yesterday and it worked.

Message 156 of 168
Latest reply

@amber-eyed-girl wrote:

Conditions are use ebay.com.au, pay with Paypal, starts today and ends the 16th.

Looks like this one will only work if you make a purchase via the eBay mobile app:
"Here's $10 off* when you buy on mobile"

Message 157 of 168
Latest reply

It says that up front, but the terms and conditions say ebay.com.au

I just (gulp) gave it a shot to pay for items I had bought yesterday on ebay.com.au, and it worked on the website.

So no app involved in purchase or payment 🙂 yay!

Message 158 of 168
Latest reply

*awards medal for courage and bravery to Amber*

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 159 of 168
Latest reply

Thanks for the heads-up Amber.  I just made a purchase on the lappy and the voucher worked like a charm. Smiley Happy

Message 160 of 168
Latest reply