The $10 voucher code CMOB3 keeps coming up as invalid when I try to pay for my latest item

The $10 voucher code  CMOB3 keeps coming up as invalid when I try to pay for my latest item on paypal which I purchased from factorykiss-ozhttp://www.ebay.com.au/itm/140999714792?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649  using my mobile phone. Is this a scam???? red49ner

Message 1 of 168
Latest reply
167 REPLIES 167

The $10 voucher code CMOB3 keeps coming up as invalid when I try to pay for my latest item

Crikey! That was big

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 141 of 168
Latest reply

@crikey*mate wrote:

lol - I was just trying to see if they were in your bought items - couldn't find the boots, but Digi, I think you may have found a soul mate!

I did actually buy two pairs of boots a couple of weeks ago (you don't want to know what that brings my total # of pairs owned to Smiley LOL ), but I had to make sure they were good for walking, so no stilettos for me.

They were actually called 'Amelie' boots - named and styled after the character from that movie, so total win all-round. 

Message 142 of 168
Latest reply

oooooohhhh! like them!! I have pretty things I rarely wear...need to change that.

Looked at my history huh? Oh... dear...(hides with shame)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 143 of 168
Latest reply

Dig - take a look, i reckon you'll like

LOl Amber - ashamed? why? That all looks likes pretty cool stuff - nothing embarssing that I saw LOL

and thanks, I liked em so much, I haven't worn most of em yet, just the black ones once - I don't want to wreck them! So I polished the leather bits, brushed and waterproofed the suede bits and just look at the pics every now and then LOLOLOLOL

Message 144 of 168
Latest reply

Thank you. Just shy...but now I feel like I am in a virtual fashion parade! now that's kind of cool...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 145 of 168
Latest reply

That is sooo me! I take super care of my shoes and clothes and then cannot bear to wear in case something dreadful happens.

I will make a confession as I feel in sympathetic company.

I buy two of everything I really like (if possible) so I can wear one.

Message 146 of 168
Latest reply

ROFL - I do that!

But I will wear the second one when the first one wears out.

I end up with a few favourite things that I wear all the time, and then the rest I just put away in case I wreck it! And like the boots, if I find some I really like, I just buy it in every colour. Those boots started with the red ones, but then I went back and got the black and brown ones too.

I have a fair bit of leather stuff (tenterfield saddler kind of leather, not sexy stuff) and leather watch bands, my riding boots etc and I polish them all the time. leather handbags etc.

i just figure if I pay so much money, I really want to look after them.

Message 147 of 168
Latest reply

I bought matching beanies too (well different brands, the boots are NAOT and the beanies are Alannah Hill) bought the beanies on eBay - didn't have a $10 voucher though (just keeping things on topic)

beanie.jpg

Message 148 of 168
Latest reply

I wear the same small group of favorites until they wear out too! A couple of weeks ago I decided...that's it...I am going all out...and ditched the jeans for a day. Velvet and lace all the way but it was a special sort of day. I fear I may be found buried under a pile of unworn fancy stuff!

Message 149 of 168
Latest reply

when i do something like that, my Oh asks me if we are getting visitors or something....

Message 150 of 168
Latest reply