Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No combined postage if items are discounted?

I just completed the purchase on two items.In checkout a notice came up stating that because the items were discounted, combined shipping is not available.On this occasion it was still worth paying the postage twice, as the discount was significant.I...

eBay filters

Why do eBay's filters NOT work. I enter a request for NEW golf balls from AUSTRALIA and I get overseas sellers and USED golf balls listed as well.Grange0_0_7

This is a scam, right?

Item Number: 223577589424 This listing of a Nintendo Switch comes across as a definite scam with an unusally low price, quantity of 100 and, pictures and description stolen from some UK online store. Even so, I see that 82/100 have been sold which br...

Ebay store items more expensive than company’s website

So I am looking to buy a particular doll from Toys r Us. At the moment they have 20% off at their ebay store. But their ebay store is more expensive than their website which is being run by Hobby Warehouse. This annoys me. It seems like prices go up ...

‘People who viewed this item also viewed’ items saying have free postage but don’t

You know when you’re looking at items and below you have the ‘People who viewed this item also viewed’ items? I have found that these items below the main item I am looking at list free postage. But when I click on the item it doesn’t have free posta...

Do sellers ever bid on their own items?

Not sure if something suss happened but just wondering if anyone else has experienced this. I saw an item 3 months ago I was interested in buying. Not overly keen but kept an eye on it. Saw it constantly have no bids and the seller just kept re-listi...

EBay Spam

The eBay spam emails have stooped to a new low. Last night I put an item on my watch list. An auction item that ends in 2 days. Tonight I got an email asking if i was still interested in that item. It's on my watch list isn't it? Now the funny one. P...

China/HK items sent from philipines - slow post

Have been buying small electronic hobby modules from HK, CN for years.Lately I have been getting a lot of verrry slow postage 50+ days & some longer. The common factor that I notice is the small packet is posted from Philipines & not China or HK as i...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Timings and taking action

Is it possible to report or engage anything before the delivery date has passed?I just bought an item. 10days after cleared payment, it still hasn’t been posted. Seller wouldn’t not reply to any messages and has gone from 98 to 89% positive feedback ...

Random Relisted Items from eBay

In the last couple of weeks I've received some relisted messages for items I've never bought or put on a watch list. The latest being: A car (?) part from Germany with the subject description in German. I've received that message at least twice.Anoth...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Canada last 3 months I have not receive many items I had bought from China. what is going on?

Something is strange going on here. I buy many small stuff from China and over the years I must say Canada post and custons have been rather slow but do normally get them. On the norm I get items about 4-6 week and then some up to 90 days. This year ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

More fake satchels being sold on ebay !

item number 163414878411 The photo clearly shows these dont have the peel off tracking number sticker, but are using the free express post stickers available in rolls from AP. The low feedback seller has a large number of these listed and has already...