Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Change of payment mode from "Cash On Pick" to "Payment via Paypal" in already issued order

Dear Friends, I am a new member to eBay and I booked a TI-84 calculator online few days back, and selected the Cash On Pick Up mode of payment. However, I did not know that this option of payment is not available when you want the item to be delivere...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Top rated sellers filter gone?

Hi everyone, Does anybody know if the top rated sellers filter is still accessible in the filters? last time I was using it, there was always a checkbox on the left that filters out sellers, then ebay "hid" in deep in the options, try to keep the wan...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Archive of items bought.

Hi,Where can I find my "archive" of things bought.I have searched My Ebay page, but cannot find anything. It must be well hidden!Thanks for any help.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! International shipping message prior to purchase, didn't read all of it. Any helpers?

Hi all!Just purchased something cosmetics from South Korea, and a message popped up before I clicked purchase.It was something regarding customs or postage. Anyone seen this before or have a copy of the script? I can't review it, and the only way to ...

I'm feeling stoled by Ebay and not heard at all....

I agreed with a date with the seller prior purchase because I'm not a US resident and I was travelling from Brazil to Hawaii. As every time I'm the US, I buy things to ship to my hotel and never had a single problem. This time is just fell that Ebay ...

customer service

it amazes me how some sellers can be so rude when selling items on ebay. they seem to think that just because we dont deal face to face that customer service skills arent needed.If sellers have handling time they also need to stipulate that in their ...

seller will not respond

Bought lighting but no Earth point and Electrician would not install. Paid $200 item came from China and cheap materials not as pictured. Seller stalled for weeks and promised to resolve but not refund, now can't get response or leave feedback at all...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

non arrival of goods.

What is procedure for non arrival of goods? Paid $1000 for camera PAYPAL. No response from seller to my request for confirmation of shipping. I was thanked for early payment and a promise to post 5 days ago. Rosie Gray

Why can't I see "watch this item" when browsing?

I have been browsing through some jewellery and looking at 200 items per page list format and most items have the little "watch this item" underneath the title and other info but some items don't have the watch this item for me to click on. I have no...