fraudulent seller <Removed>

68800mAh Vehicle Car Jump Starter Universal Charger 4USB Power Bank Portable

2 PC BT Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet Interphone Intercom Headset 6 Riders 1200M

The seller is a fraud and has sold hundreds of items.

I have reported the seller to Ebay and nothing was done.

Biggest problem is the seller has listed under  Go Karts

and there is no buyer protection in that section. 

Message 1 of 22
Latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Re: fraudulent seller <Removed>

@amlagonda wrote:

I saw right through the scam and was really trying to stop poor innocent buyers but just like these forums Ebay protect these scammers 100% and it seems there is nothing we can do.

Why remove the sellers name just crazy when we all know its a scam 😞

That's in case an innocent sellers name is posted on the boards and it can have legal ramifications,(it

has happened in the past where buyers that were in the wrong would post the sellers name because

they didn't get their way).

I did not buy anything from the seller but I have been bitten once before from the Gokart section and Ebay really needs to up it game on that section as no buyer protection is a scam in itself.

As I stated,there are a few categories that need better checking and their report functions needs to work,

(reporting listings that are in the wrong category is a waste of time as nothing is ever done and reporting

scam listings isn't far behind)stubborn_smiley_by_mirz123-d4bt0te_zps12f1a5a3.gif

The item I bought a while ago was some travel solar panels and ebay didnt help me at all they just removed every bit of the sale I had and there was nothing I could do as ebay covered up the scammers tracks.

When that happens it should be reported to the Financial Ombudsman: https://www.fos.org.au/

That part is interesting as every member should've been refunded,(you should have the Paypal transaction in

your Paypal account as they can't wipe a payment).

I've sent another reply to Help & Contact as the negs are starting to come.

@amlagonda wrote:

Items are STILL there  on sale for $16.45

They have also removed the selling history and now have,5 available /6 sold in 24 hours,(instead of the

133 plus sold that was there yesterday).

Message 11 of 22
Latest reply

Now it's 2 sold in one hour

But then I get this to my earlier comment:

Please be assured that your report has been properly documented, infact the seller is now restricted from

selling.

What restrictions as they are still actively selling.

Although, we cannot specify the exact action we placed on the member's account.

We also offer money back guarantee for those buyers who have purchased their items, so you do not have to worry about that.

So are they for real?(does that only apply to the members that know about the MBG or will they automatically

give the money back now,Who knows.gif

Message 12 of 22
Latest reply

Of course refunds won't be automatic! Given the category, I highly doubt that buyers will even be able to open a dispute, even if they did know. I don't think the system would allow it. You only have to look at feedback on other scam accounts where people leave negs saying they have done their money. That would indicate to me that there are no automatic refunds.

I noticed today that someone revised their feedback to green, so not sure what happened there.

Message 13 of 22
Latest reply

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

I noticed today that someone revised their feedback to green, so not sure what happened there.

The number sold has dropped to 116 as well,(there is a bit of manipulation going on).

That make 27 days that the listing has been up,(it was first reported on the 23rd of July).

Message 14 of 22
Latest reply

Ebay is a thief as they allowed this to go on and on!! and I reported it twice and made this post and still no one cares.

Sellers name "prothrills" go look up pages and pages of negative feedback 😞 

The moderators of this forum should be ashamed of themselves going by the book and removing sellers names!

yer I know all of this will be removed as ebay has a right to protect dishonest sellers....

Message 15 of 22
Latest reply

Did you push the issue with PayPal in regards to a refund? If they still refuse, lodge a dispute with the FOS. Maybe sure you add a calm report and they will bend over backwards to help you. Don't rant and rave and make threats. The FOS is on your side.

The reason naming and shaming isn't allowed is because often the poster puts the wrong name (not saying you did) and the wrong person gets a bad rap. Members have been destroyed by having their name wrongly posted.

Message 16 of 22
Latest reply

Ebay has acted....they have not sold anything since August and there is nothing up for sale.

Message 17 of 22
Latest reply

The big issue is, due to the categories the items were listed in, most buyers don't know they can get a refund. Therefore, the seller has scored big time and has probably already hijacked another account and raking in the dough.

Message 18 of 22
Latest reply

They "sold" their last item on the 22nd of August and ended up selling 159 Jump start packs.

If they had acted when the scammers was first reported on the 3rd of August then they would not have

sold the addittional 147 units,(they had only sold 12 when first reported).

This scammer should've being NARU'd weeks ago,stubborn_smiley_by_mirz123-d4bt0te_zps12f1a5a3.gif

Trust & Safety has become as incompetent as the rest of this site and they have no idea what a scam listing

is as not a single reported item has been removed in the last couple of months.

From being very quick in removing scam listings seven year ago it has slowly gone downhill and now they

must be scraping the bottom of the barrel for employees or they just don't care,Who knows.gif

Message 19 of 22
Latest reply

Which makes me think we all should start a scamming account. It seems to be a very lucrative business. I'll flood the pocket bike category, if you want to take over go-karts? I've got 500 Makitas here, straight off the back of a truck and going dirt cheap at a mere $19.95 with free postage. They come with all the bells and whistles. Get 'em while you can!

Message 20 of 22
Latest reply