24 REPLIES 24

promotion code

cq_tech
Community Member
The code is CBIGSUNDAY.
Message 2 of 25
Latest reply

promotion code

if the code is gone, it might mean the offer has reached its limit and been withdrawn

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 3 of 25
Latest reply

promotion code

As of 10 seconds ago, it was still on the home page, Crikey. ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 4 of 25
Latest reply

promotion code

yes it is still there but remember its only on purchases over $50

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 5 of 25
Latest reply

promotion code

i can't seem to click "APPLY" as it's greyed out at the check out... No idea what's going on.

Message 6 of 25
Latest reply

promotion code

I did buy using it this morning, showed the discount, but when I checked my paypal account the full amount had been deducted. Maybe I missed something. By the way I had to go all the way to the last page of purchasing before the box for the code could be viewed and clicked on apply.

Good luck

Message 7 of 25
Latest reply

promotion code

@jkhanh wrote:

i can't seem to click "APPLY" as it's greyed out at the check out... No idea what's going on.

There were a limited number of offers available so the quota may have been reached and you will not get it.

I bought earlier this morning with no problems.

Message 8 of 25
Latest reply

promotion code

what a scam, stunts like this will make me less likely to shop on ebay from now on. yes i am annoyed i get an email telling me i will get a 15% discount, but oh sorry, theres none left! are you reading these ebay?? The only things i mainly buy on here nowdays are unique collectible type items and ebay have managed to start ruining that too, i miss the old days ๐Ÿ˜ž

Message 9 of 25
Latest reply

promotion code

i clicked on the link in the email that says 'get coupon code' then it takes me to here Or i am i supposed to buy something first? because it makes it look like i need to get the code first.

Message 10 of 25
Latest reply