promotion code

Can't find the promotion code for today, it flashed up then went again
Message 1 of 25
Latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

promotion code

Does this apply to any item, or just from certain sellers?

Message 21 of 25
Latest reply

promotion code

for this promotion it is all items

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 22 of 25
Latest reply

promotion code

i decided not to buy anything after all, i need a new donna cover & sheet set but they are costly to post back if theres a problem with them. I've been caught out with buying larger items on here a few times where they end up being not what i want or break & nowdays with the cost of postage, they are not cheap enough to offset that risk for me.

It's also hard to tell the real quality of some items without actually seeing them so i've gone back to my local stores a bit more, even if it is a pain in the rear getting parking Smiley Tongue

Message 23 of 25
Latest reply

promotion code

I know what you mean

For me though, it's like this.

Somewhere out there is a land called Sloth

and well

I am their Queen

Plus I hate shopping and shopping centres etc, so I like online shopping.

If I do venture to the B&M stores, it is usually a mercy dash for something, I rarely spend time just meandering around to see what's there iykwim

of course there are some things that you just don't buy online so it's a B&M trek for those,

but I have found some great bargains, but also bought a lot of things for the convenience factor too - I order, pay and it turns up at my front door

and there is often a much wider variety online than I can see and compare without having to spend days going thriough shops and crowds etc

but each of us has their own preferences eh?

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 24 of 25
Latest reply

promotion code

I'm with you, Crikey. As long as I don't need it that very day, the convenience and ease of online shopping and price comparisons far outweighs the pain of having to drive at least 10km to the nearest large shopping centre or specialty store, trying to find a convenient park, fighting my way through the crowds while resisting impulse purchases on the way, then ultimately standing in a long queue to be served by a spotty, semi-literate adolescent before finally leaving and getting home an hour later.

Even with cheaper items which may only cost a couple of dollars, if the cost of postage is less than the overall cost of petrol and wear & tear on my car, plus the amount that I consider an hour of my time to be worth, it makes far more sense to order and pay for it online then simply wait for the postie to drop the thing in my letterbox.

And I've never even been to that land called Sloth. ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 25 of 25
Latest reply