promotion code

Can't find the promotion code for today, it flashed up then went again
Message 1 of 25
Latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

promotion code

@barney_rubbles wrote:

i clicked on the link in the email that says 'get coupon code' then it takes me to here Or i am i supposed to buy something first? because it makes it look like i need to get the code first.

the code was on the ebay home page, however some are reporting that it is no longer working, maybe they reached to total number of discounts for the day already

(you need to read the ''small print'' / terms and conditions

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 11 of 25
Latest reply

promotion code

The code is displayed on the front page on the big red square, right under where it says 15% off

if it is still active - this is the code

CBIGSUNDAY

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 12 of 25
Latest reply

promotion code

ok cool thanks, looks like they messed up the link though. I missed the front page because i have my watch list as the Ebay bookmark so thats what i see first.

Message 13 of 25
Latest reply

promotion code

i'm still a bit sus of it & reading the T&C carefully, 'total purchase value of $50 or more) on one transaction', so do multiple items from the same seller but paid for at the same time count? i'm guessing if it does i would have to make sure they send a combined invoice?

Message 14 of 25
Latest reply

promotion code

barney, earlier today, this is what I did

I bought 3 items off one seller

1 item off another seller.

I then clicked on the item I really wanted the discount on just in case it didn't combine

but from there it took me to a page with all the purchases I hadn't payed for yet.

I could either pay for them all or just click on a little button that says "pay only this seller"

I opted to pay for them all

I submitted the code

it applied the discount to all of them

in paypal it shows both sellers being payed and the relevant discount applied to both of them

That's how it worked for me

Message 15 of 25
Latest reply

promotion code

Oh, mine were coincidentally all free post, so i didn't need to wait for a combined discount for postage invoice thingy

Message 16 of 25
Latest reply

promotion code

i was thinking more along the lines of if it was more than 1 item from the same seller & i paid for them seperate then it would treat it as more than one transaction & not be in their T&C hence swindling me out of my discount Smiley Wink

Message 17 of 25
Latest reply

promotion code

yep, once you pay - that's it - no second bites of the cherry.

The T&C do say all in one transaction - so not really any swindling

Spoiler
and I don't know a song to go with that

Message 18 of 25
Latest reply

promotion code

The only workaround I can think of involves creating another account and paying by credit card with Paypal Express.
Message 19 of 25
Latest reply

promotion code

true, but theres not that much i want to buy, i have unpaid for items but since i didn't buy them today it won't apply Smiley Frustrated

Message 20 of 25
Latest reply