WOW This place is a ghost town - Where is everyone ?

Havnt looked in here for awhile, but thought I would call in and check the Christmas celebrations thread and New year greetings thread to see who is still around. Imagine my surprise when there doesnt even seem to be enough posters left here to run them.

And as for the vibrant threads on social issues that used to be the lifeblood of this forum .... Nought Nada Zero !!!   All that is left is a handful of die hards swapping derogatory memes and a few funny cat videos.

A few posters warned this could happen but its unfortunate that a small group who insisted on bullying and piling on any poster who had a different opinion to them seems to have been successful in wrecking what was once a really vibrant and interesting forum. 

I,m very happy doing other things so probably wont be back any time soon but Seasons Greetings and all the best to those who are still left.

Message 1 of 29
Latest reply
28 REPLIES 28

Re: WOW This place is a ghost town - Where is everyone ?

Hi there chameleon54

A few of us play the wordie games on the fun & games board without any bullying at all.Actually it is fun. I have posted on "Richo`s" thread for a long time and have noticed that has changed and sometimes, and sadly not for the better! imo

Message 11 of 29
Latest reply

Care to elaborate on that broad statement about Richo's thread Nics?

And as for milk-sop of tawdry insipidness and irrelevance, I kinda like it that way.

Heated discussion is no good for my blood pressure.

Message 12 of 29
Latest reply

Well, Springy, strictly speaking people cannot swear here, as swearing is turned into a bleeeep... ๐Ÿ˜‰

Message 13 of 29
Latest reply

Sorry Stawka but I don`t think elaborating to your comment is the right way to go.

Message 14 of 29
Latest reply

Ummmm - Stawks did not ask you to elaborate on her comment - she asked you to elaborate on yours.

Message 15 of 29
Latest reply

ok seems I am confusing everyone especially me....๐Ÿ™‚

I am NOT going to elaborate on anyone`s comment!

Message 16 of 29
Latest reply

We now definitely know. LOLOLOL

images (2).png

Message 17 of 29
Latest reply

lol

Message 18 of 29
Latest reply

that sounds interesting 

Message 19 of 29
Latest reply

arctoph_49
Community Member

Yes, I am posting nice images too now. At least I feel safe.

Message 20 of 29
Latest reply