40 free listings should be increased for sellers without a store

Why can't ebay increase the amount to 250 or so for sellers without a store? Especially now that the other promos are pretty much gone.

ebay will still be making money with the fvf and small sellers can at least list a decent amount of items without having to open a store.

Message 1 of 106
Latest reply
105 REPLIES 105

Re: 40 free listings should be increased for sellers without a store

LOL yes exactly! They let the actual bullies on here (a group of 4 or so) get away with it and instead delete comments from anyone who DARES to question ebay.

The boards are a joke. Best to not feed the trolls here. I guess this post will get deleted too..if so they can choke on it.

Message 61 of 106
Latest reply

I'm not choking, but I'm gagging like you wouldn't believe. Blergh!

Message 62 of 106
Latest reply

And there she is!  Reeled in!  PLEEEEASE gag!

Message 63 of 106
Latest reply

Hello, everyone. This topic is going off-topic and unfriendly. Please go back to the original topic. This topic will be locked if off-topic posts continue. Thanks.

Message 64 of 106
Latest reply

I don't want to do that when I'm in stealth mode Woman Happy

Message 65 of 106
Latest reply

It really is pretty simple. Ebay is a business that needs to make at least some small level of profit. If it doesnt, it goes broke. It costs ebay a lot of money to provide listing services which it charges a fee for to recoup the cost. If it gives listings away free to non store holders, ( ie. you ) those paying store fees will have to pay higher fees to cover the free listings cost to non store hoders.  ( ie. me )

It costs money to provide listing services and some-one has to pay for it. You still havnt explained why store holders should pay extra to cover your listing fees. If you dont want to pay for the services you use, please tell us who you think should pay for the listing services you are using ???

Message 66 of 106
Latest reply

eBay makes well enough profit from its users ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ EBay can reduce store subscription fees ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿคฃ simple !!! 

We have supported eBay how many years with insertion fees, fvf, postage fees etc..

Message 67 of 106
Latest reply

eBay is planning to make even more money from their sellers, so don't expect any fee reductions in the foreseeable future.

At least until they wake up and realise growing their sellers' sales will generate more revenue than squeezing existing sellers, and/or they get rid of Wenig and all of his likeminded mates.

Message 68 of 106
Latest reply

@khulu74 wrote:

eBay makes well enough profit from its users ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ EBay can reduce store subscription fees ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿคฃ simple !!! 

We have supported eBay how many years with insertion fees, fvf, postage fees etc..

I've supported my power company for years and paid a service fee as well as for the electricity itself.  Does this mean I'm entitled to free electricity for the rest of my life?

By the way bullying part editied by a moderator...hahaha ..๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ did not want to hear the truth ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ

It seems those who expect a free ride from ebay don't want to hear the truth either.  If they don't like what they hear they call it bullying.

Message 69 of 106
Latest reply

Well, look, they have enough money to pay Wenig and his stupid mates ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Message 70 of 106
Latest reply