Calculated Express Post showing same price as Standard?

035skye
Community Member

Hey guys~ Encountered a weird bug today. Listed an item, postage should be $25 Standard, $32 Express with AusPost calculated postage. In editing, it is showing correctly but when listed, the listing shows both Standard and Express as being $25. Got my partner to check on his account, shows the same, including in checkout. Checked my old listings, some are showing correctly, some are not. I know they were correct beforehand. You can check my listings to see what I mean. Timing of the new UI would seem to correlate. Anyone else having this issue? 

Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bug seems to have been fixed, for me at least. All my listings are now showing the correct postage for both standard and express services.

View solution in original post

Message 13 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

I'm seeing standard postage only....

Message 2 of 17
Latest reply

I would delete express as I cannot see how you could fix it as it shows correctly while revising.

Message 3 of 17
Latest reply

Doing the same for me as well. Showing $27.05 for all ebay postage labels. Grrr!!

Hoping it's just a bug that will disappear by tomorrow.

Message 4 of 17
Latest reply

Glad it's not just me. Probably will fix itself but who knows when

Message 5 of 17
Latest reply

Same, happening for me as well and it's been like this for 24 hours now. I'll have to purchase postage from aus post mybusiness website instead.

Message 6 of 17
Latest reply

Same happening for me. When purchasing Ebay/Auspost labels - standard and express are showing the same price. Possibly why it's displaying that way in your listing too. Great time to save money if you're sending large parcels by express, as you can send express for the standard price! All satchels prices are $27.05 though. Glad to hear it's not just me. I have sent an email to aupriority@ebay.com about it and would suggest all here do the same so ebay can't pretend there isn't a problem

Message 7 of 17
Latest reply

Now Monday morning, and still no fix.

Am starting to stress out about it, as my buyer addresses are non-standard and difficult to transpose to AP labels. Also have a parcel going to a US freight forwarder today, will take me ages to fill in the details. Ugh.

Message 8 of 17
Latest reply

Yes, I spoke to online help about it yesterday who confirmed it was a bug (annoyingly for me I was on autopilot and purchased the first small satchel label before I realised - then had to go void). She was hopeful it might be fixed by today but 24 hours on, still nothing. Hugely frustrating and a pain to have to transpose it all to My Post Business!

Message 9 of 17
Latest reply

I'm glad I have discovered that al lt of people are experiencing the same issue! I thought i was going mad! $27.05 for a small flat rate parcel - just as well I looked before I clicked the print postage button! I hope it's fixed soon!

Message 10 of 17
Latest reply