Calculated Express Post showing same price as Standard?

035skye
Community Member

Hey guys~ Encountered a weird bug today. Listed an item, postage should be $25 Standard, $32 Express with AusPost calculated postage. In editing, it is showing correctly but when listed, the listing shows both Standard and Express as being $25. Got my partner to check on his account, shows the same, including in checkout. Checked my old listings, some are showing correctly, some are not. I know they were correct beforehand. You can check my listings to see what I mean. Timing of the new UI would seem to correlate. Anyone else having this issue? 

Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

A small flat rate parcel is showing as $9.70 for me, not $27.05. All sizes are showing their correct respective prices, but express services are showing the same price as standard services.

Message 11 of 17
Latest reply

Sent ebay an email as you suggested. Don't want to remove express post option from my listings, so the sooner they get this fixed the better.

Message 12 of 17
Latest reply

Bug seems to have been fixed, for me at least. All my listings are now showing the correct postage for both standard and express services.

Message 13 of 17
Latest reply

035skye
Community Member

Argh, the site is having postage issues again! AusPost Standard and Express are totally missing now as a selection for some lisitings. My listings that definitely had them, some still show both, some show one or the other, some none. Very annoying

Message 14 of 17
Latest reply

What can I say that I haven't said many times before?

If using AP DON'T use eBay labels, The discounts that eBay get are not passed on. Sendle I have no idea. I wouldn't use them in a fit.

As an aside, did you bother reading any of the replies to your initial post? If so, did you try implementing them? I'm guessing no in both cases.

After all, it is easier to complain and play the victim than to be proactive.

Ps: It's Friday, maintenance day. Try again tomorrow.

Message 15 of 17
Latest reply

Lol I don't know what your problem is. I sure did read the replies to my initial post and occasionally replied. It was confirmed to be eBay glitch, which resolved after a few days.

There is another glitch right now, obviously you are not aware of.

As for not buying AusPost labels on eBay, they cost the same on eBay as in-store, that's got nothing to do with the topic. 

Message 16 of 17
Latest reply

@035skye wrote:

Lol I don't know what your problem is. I sure did read the replies to my initial post and occasionally replied. It was confirmed to be eBay glitch, which resolved after a few days.

There is another glitch right now, obviously you are not aware of.

As for not buying AusPost labels on eBay, they cost the same on eBay as in-store, that's got nothing to do with the topic. 

If you post X amount of items each month and purchase your labels through Aust Post Business, then you get discounts. The more you post, the higher the discount. Ebay no longer offers those discounts, the keep the profit to themselves. You don't have to be a "business" to use Aust Post Business. It's available for everyone. It's free to join and the discounts are well worth it. 

Message 17 of 17
Latest reply