Ebay Sales very very slow.

Used to get roughly $14k give or take a month, but now I’m lucky to get $9k.  I don’t know what’s happened.  I’ve got about 90 listings and I’ve put lol on sponsored, this helped for 1 week!  Can someone please have a look at my listings and maybe give me some pointers to help?  Thanks in advance, have a great long weekend 😊

Message 1 of 87
Latest reply
86 REPLIES 86

Re: Ebay Sales very very slow.

@rusty-shed I see 272 listings and I'm in Sydney.
Message 61 of 87
Latest reply

@infa-group wrote:
@padi*0409 funny you should mention that, I had a customer say he could see the item but when he went to purchase it came back as contact seller for postage quote. .

I just tried the BIN on that item ozz and it still came up as free postage.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 62 of 87
Latest reply

Slow sales wow I can't believe that

Message 63 of 87
Latest reply

I see 271, I am in a Melbourne suburb.

Message 64 of 87
Latest reply

Check that your exclusion settings still apply because ebay has a habit of occasionally changing things without your knowledge.

I think your main problem with sales is visibility and that ebay just isn't showing your listings. In the last 12 months I've found ebay to be a roller coaster ride - either I'm selling full pelt or dead slow. I'm sure when I'm selling a lot it's because they show my listings in that row of thumbnails above the description on other people's listings, and then it snowballs, but just as suddenly dies.
Message 65 of 87
Latest reply

Thankyou everyone. seems to be close enough not to be a problem.

Message 66 of 87
Latest reply

I know I am late to the party but just interested if anyone can let me know how many listings I am showing?? Sometimes I will search myself when I am not on location i.e. not near computer etc and I will use my phone - I will look up an item to see how the listing is and can not find it. Numerous times over the last few years I have then gone and listed the item again. Then it sells but without being aware the original listing is still on there and when that sells I am tearing my hair out thinking my system is surely not bad - where is it! I then have wasted everyones time and i get a mark against me as I have to cancel the order. It took me a while to figure out but now I only go by what is in 'my ebay'... hope that makes sense!!

Message 67 of 87
Latest reply

I see 1205 listings

Message 68 of 87
Latest reply

Same as crow here 1205.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 69 of 87
Latest reply

Thank you for taking the time - 1205 is the magic number thanks!

Message 70 of 87
Latest reply