Ebay Sales very very slow.

Used to get roughly $14k give or take a month, but now I’m lucky to get $9k.  I don’t know what’s happened.  I’ve got about 90 listings and I’ve put lol on sponsored, this helped for 1 week!  Can someone please have a look at my listings and maybe give me some pointers to help?  Thanks in advance, have a great long weekend 😊

Message 1 of 87
Latest reply
86 REPLIES 86

@grannytakesatrip17 wrote:

I have just had a peek and only 4 are showing???

WOW, I just went back in and it's back to 4 for me as well...................serious problems there for the OP.

I have to wonder how many more sellers out there are being affected by this.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 11 of 87
Latest reply

We had a look just now and can see 87.
Message 12 of 87
Latest reply

Yep, back up to 87 for me as well, if I was the OP I reckon I'd be contacting eBay with a reference to this thread - which they may or may not claim to be able to view..................

With the "call me" option and a transcription/recording of the call of course.

Message 13 of 87
Latest reply

One of my regular selling accounts stopped dead for three weeks, only making 3 sales in that time, all in a period of two days in the middle of the three week period. After many complaints ebay seem to have fixed it, with a dozen sales for the past seven days, which is getting back to normal for that id.

So 3 sales in 3 weeks, 12 sales in the last seven days. It just shows how these glitches are affecting sellers.

This particular problem has been evident in the forums for many months now. Maybe its time for ebay to just STOP.... take a big deep breath, forget about the constant " improvements to the site " for little while  and task all of their IT people with fixing the major faults already imbedded in the system !!!

Message 14 of 87
Latest reply

I'd say you're dead right.

If people can't see ozdeal's ads in the first place, then they can't buy, simple as that.

The ads themselves are detailed and professional.

I can still see 87 listings. I came across the ad I saved in my watched list by typing in  'children's easel' to search but ozzdeal's ads don't come anywhere near the top, the first one didn't show up till almost page 3 for me.

Message 15 of 87
Latest reply

@SpringyZone, thank you for taking the time to review my listing, how funny that one on your watch list is actually my product.  I actually work for the wholesaler of these products so Temple & Webster will actually come to me when they have a sale of one of my products for me to dropship them. 🙂

I don't kow what's going on with the photos then, I'll have to go through all my pictures to ensure that they are working correctly.  I am in the process of changing my listing template, so will look at that too.

I supply to a lot of the baby stores and places like Toys R Us (no more!)  So whatever there prices are I can do a lot better due to the fact that I'm the wholesaler, hence why my prices should be better than theres.

Thanks again for taking the time to give me some insight.

Happy selling 🙂

Message 16 of 87
Latest reply

I don't understand how you are only seeing a couple of my listings when all 87 are listed and should be visible.  I've even promoted every single listing.  I wonder why they are not showing.

Message 17 of 87
Latest reply

It's bizzare,  I've literally got 87 listings and even when I go to my active listings they are all there, so don't know whats happening.

Message 18 of 87
Latest reply

Thanks for checking out my listings and providing some assistance here.  I do have some exclusions for postage such as WA, NT and remote areas due to free shipping and the cost to send some items there such as cots are are heavy.  Could this be an issue?

Message 19 of 87
Latest reply

@infa-group wrote:

I do have some exclusions for postage such as WA, NT and remote areas due to free shipping and the cost to send some items there such as cots are are heavy.  Could this be an issue?

I don't think that's the issue, I'm in rural WA and was getting the fluctuation between 4 and 87 listings this morning. (they're back to 87 at the moment)

Message 20 of 87
Latest reply