FREE LISTINGS $0 insertion & fvf 1st-4th may

utebns
Community Member
Free listings are about on top of the usual 40 per month for casual listers.
BUT im buggered if i can find the link!
Does anyone have it? please share the love below and help us all out!
Message 1 of 22
Latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Re: FREE LISTINGS $0 insertion & fvf 1st-4th may

worked a treat, thanks so much.

never too old to learn a new trick.

until these recent free list no fee offers id never needed to unlist and relist more than a couple of items at any one time so never knew there was a simple way of doing the whole lot in one go.

of course you know what this means?

this will be the last such offer LOL

Message 11 of 22
Latest reply

joz stamps - does that mean that they will show up as part of the free list and no fvf?

Message 12 of 22
Latest reply

@joztamps wrote:

1. In My ebay, go to the top of Active Selling, and tick the little box, so that the boxes alongside all your listings are automatically also ticked.

2. Then click on the panel marked End; that takes you to a page where you have to confirm it. It tells you to wait a few minutes.

3 Temporarily go to Seller Hub, and then to all your Unsold Listings; sort the order (if necessary) so that all the UNLISTED listings (ie the ones you just ended) are at the top.

4. Go through and tick all the UNLISTED ones (but not the ones marked RELISTED, that causes problems).

5. Then go to the top and do any editing you want, either in bulk or of individual listings (shouldn't be necessary if you fixed them all yesterday).

6. Then click RELIST, if you are happy to have them all come down at once, in no particular order BUT FIRST if you want to stagger the listing times, alter the time in the Edit box to Schedule them all for a later time today, say 10pm or whatever, then click RELIST.

7. Switch back to My ebay, and they'll all either be relisted, or Scheduled if you chose that path. If the latter, go into Scheduled Items and tick them all, or in batches, and tick Re-Schedule, which takes you to a page which allows you to Re-Schedule at a particular time specified by you AND at the bottom tick the box asking you if you want them to come down staggered at 1 minute intervals.

ANYBODY, DID I MISS ANYTHING?

Use ENDED rather than UNSOLD. Ended shows only items not relisted. If you have to use Unsold, there is a search function to only display those not relisted.

My Unsold shows about 8,000 listings, even though I have never had more than 2300 listed.

Message 13 of 22
Latest reply

@cddlb wrote:

joz stamps - does that mean that they will show up as part of the free list and no fvf?

when i relisted they came off the free list no fvf offer, my 40 free listings remained untouched

Message 14 of 22
Latest reply

Thanks for that tip about ENDED Dave, I knew there had to be an easier way to separate them, I'll remember next time.
Thanks also for answering cddlb.
Message 15 of 22
Latest reply

Does this work for stores? TIA.

Message 16 of 22
Latest reply

Click the link and see

Message 17 of 22
Latest reply

Was asking for someone else. I don't have a store. Was just hoping to get confirmation one way or the other from someone who does.

Message 18 of 22
Latest reply

@merfar2107 wrote:

Does this work for stores? TIA.

Yes.

Because there is no difference in how items are listed. Or displayed outside of the store - ie to the store owner.

Message 19 of 22
Latest reply

merfar, if you asking do the freebies work for stores, no, this lot doesn't.
Message 20 of 22
Latest reply