How many sellers have had a gut full of chinese sellers lying about being australian seller

How many sellers have had a gut full of chinese sellers lying about being australian sellers with stock in sydney /darwin/ challora ETC

not only is it against ebays rules ( not that Ebay seems to care as there are thousands of them doing it) some have 800+ negative feedback within a year not only do they under cut the true AUSSIE seller because our beloved aus post will deliver their 500gm bag for 80 cents anywhere in australia yet we have to pay $6 to $8.50 for 500grm bag BUT THE BIG THING IS They suck millions of dollars a day out of australia via pay pal that never gets to recircculate within our economy no tax paid  so if anyone that reads this has connections within goverment or any one that can bring the hammer down on this dishonest unsafe ( as most of their products dont comply with our electrical certs or wels certs ) practice  and lets make enough noise that we bring this to ebays attention and get some action on this where is all that aussie patriotic pride that this country is renowned for ?????

Regards from FEELING RIPPED OFF

Message 1 of 66
Latest reply
65 REPLIES 65

Re: How many sellers have had a gut full of chinese sellers lying about being australian seller

How is COVID-19 not your problem?

It's everybody's problem.

Buyers who think they should get their items in the same time they got them BC (before coronavirus - thanks she-ele) are a pain for sellers, as we have to give them their money back even though thery will still receive the item in a likelihood.

Do you repay your sellers when your items eventually arrive, or are you the scammer?

Message 41 of 66
Latest reply

Re: How many sellers have had a gut full of chinese sellers lying about being australian seller

Wow, you are bing very inconsiderate today. Don't you realise that Chinese sellers are people too. They are trying to make a living and feed their families like everyone else and they have no responsibility for the virus.

Viruses like these can pop up in any country, any time. Just because it was China this time does not make the business people in that country responsible. Maybe we should never trade with the US since the Spanish flu that killed 50 million people started there.

Please try to calm down and be patient in these times which are difficult for everyone.

Latest reply

I think really that the only issue is for people that buy stuff from China to resell here and find themselves still unabe to compete with the Goose that laid the Golden Egg 🙂

Dont Change your Price , Change your Customer
Message 43 of 66
Latest reply

WOW!!! alright i dont really care if your white black or yellow fat skinny if you lie to make money and sell **bleep** product and give false delivery date like the pages of CHINESE sellers do its deceitful and thats it . and i cant see into the future so didnt know they would send us a virus that would cripple our country when i wrote that 2 YEARS AGO if you look at the date .otherwise i would have been much more harsh .in my world when you make a mistake you bend over backwards to correct it and you admit it not put more economic santions on anyone who stands up to them 

and yes read the small print including the date
Education is what you get from reading the small print. Experience is what you get from not reading it.

Message 44 of 66
Latest reply

Given maranock posted in response to somebody who bumped the thread a lot less than two years ago, and not to you, your response is unwarranted.

Maybe YOU should look at dates of posts and who they are addressed to.

Message 45 of 66
Latest reply

my apoligies i thought that was aimmed at me and responded without thinking or seeing you where repling to someone else that commented on my post 
sincerly Mark

Message 46 of 66
Latest reply

seems i should definitly my mistake there it just popped up as a notifcation to me i would put a sheepish emoji up but couldnt find one thanks for pointing that out 

Message 47 of 66
Latest reply

@readysetgo2u2015 wrote:

seems i should definitly my mistake there it just popped up as a notifcation to me i would put a sheepish emoji up but couldnt find one thanks for pointing that out 

Let me help.

Sheep.gif  

sheep-ha.gif

running sheep.gif

sheep bath.gif

Bouncing_sheep.gif

Spoiler
sheep with rocket launcher.jpg
Spoiler
funny-possessed-sheep-shepherd1.jpg

Anything from there that helps? 😄

Message 48 of 66
Latest reply

Smiley LOL  Is Norman on the warpath? Smiley LOL

Message 49 of 66
Latest reply

Yes it is illegal, and stating an item is sourced from Australia when it is not is a breach of policy.
I assume you are a Chinese seller or have personal interests in this space.
Message 50 of 66
Latest reply