Is FB marketplace, something ebay is aware of?

walenad
Community Member

Because if this payment delay isn't removed, I'm never coming back.

Message 1 of 66
Latest reply
65 REPLIES 65

Re: Is FB marketplace, something ebay is aware of?

so were did you go to buy your items please 🙂

Message 21 of 66
Latest reply

.. okay I can see how determined the powers that be are to hide this important information about ebays overstepping and requesting internet password details and unauthorised access to my bank account from managed payments user .. that speaks volumes .. no redemption from this point .. it war!! ..

Message 22 of 66
Latest reply

.. it was another Amercian Tax Dodger outfit that starts with A and is now in Australia .. unfortunately it seems us aussies have no choice but beholding to these multi national tax dodger crews that kill any chance of aussie e-commerce businesses getting a toehold ..  .. I imagine they are all doing backroom deals to shut ebay down and they are sitting on the board of each others corporations .. all swindling, all the time type a deal .. anyway I was able to find what I wanted and plenty of variety on the first search unlike ebay where these items are hidden in multi listings and most are sold out and those colours not available in PLA filament  .. all I wanted was transparent "coloured" of a few specific colours PLA 3d Printer filament .. seems an impossibility to find here on ebay .. ebay's database and search is a complete clusterF! ... I hear other ebay sellers who are peeved with this place and are now boycotting buying here are getting their cheapie items from the A express place etc .. all the little chinese baubles and trinkets that we get on ebay can be got there .. anyway .. I am now going to try try again to get my banking details removed from my old ebay selling accounts and get those accounts shut asap and also speak with my bank/etc (you know who regulars; first word Banking second word O????????) about ebay's unauthorised access to my bank accounts .. I will reply to any messages here later this afternoon or this evening ..

Message 23 of 66
Latest reply

Have fun reporting the transactions  to whoever you feel like.

I wonder if they will be able to explain to you,  the difference between a REVERSAL and a WITHDRAWL.

They may even be able to explain to you, how the  micro-deposit verification system works.

I have not got time or the inclination to fully explain the system, suffice to say a micro deposit is made and later Auto reversed.

Message 24 of 66
Latest reply

Message 25 of 66
Latest reply

"Have fun reporting the transactions to whoever you feel like.

I wonder if they will be able to explain to you, the difference between a REVERSAL and a WITHDRAWL.

They may even be able to explain to you, how the micro-deposit verification system works.

I have not got time or the inclination to fully explain the system, suffice to say a micro deposit is made and later Auto reversed."

.. that is the scope of my stuffup .. I gave ebay my BSB and Acc for managed payments to my real bank account that I use in day to day living etc and then they ebay/ayden asked me to confirm it with the micropayments but read on some ..

@ gutterpunkz

I have/had never seen an auto reversal in my life on any bank account ever before ebay did it .. some new deal for sure .. security certificates are no doubt part of their schemes if there is any truth to what you are saying there gutter punkz .. I will be connecting the dots regardless .. did some goggle searches and cannot find anything about that .. very on the down low, if it is a real thing, I will investigate that a bit more for sure ..

and then appalled by the reversal when I went to cancel out or swap accounts or delete my ebay/ayden managed payment bank details the story doesn't end there ..

I decided to stop selling and remove my bank details from my ebay account .. every which way after I clicked a few of their buttons that I was told to via ebay chat so I could delete bank details and stopp selling or delete my account or both etc etc the software kept working around to asking me for my internet login to my bank account! .. eventually I gave it to them .. and hoped that I could delete my ebay managed payment bank details and stop selling as ebay suggests on this page link ..

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/selling/fees-credits-invoices/setting-changing-payment-method?id=4124#s...

and then after stupidly supplying my personal internet bank logins for my home banking account cluster the page said thankyou processing .. thankyou .. and then threw an error ... I did this a few times ..

any suggestions?

Message 26 of 66
Latest reply

Bank verification also protects you and ensures that the account number you have input has been typed correctly - so that you can receive your money

Message 27 of 66
Latest reply

how is this for conspiracy theory? .. the truth of the matter is about an emerging surveillance capitalism crisis .. seems we are experiencing a few more glitches with the BB here .. seems some highly relevant information is not wanted here .. ebay has been turned into an agent for the tax man .. tax man has his hand up our who har .. what a freaking joke??!! .. data mining, full surveillance, and soon to be control grid .. .. an interesting development with the BB glitches .. eye roll .. one can't help but think I am face to face with the NWO bureaucracy when I come here to cast an opinion on the state of play for ebay sellers etc ..

Message 28 of 66
Latest reply

Here's a thought, that other sellers have done.

Open a brand new account just for ebay transactions.

And we don't need any more conspiracy theories - there are enough to go around.

Oh, and ebay neither reads, nor responds to these boards.

Message 29 of 66
Latest reply

why is it not allowed to speak about the fact that ebay and ayden request my internet banking logins then? . that voids bank security on that entire account .. I can't use that account any more it is compromised and my personal financial details and transactions for years have "possibly" been accessed .. they call that a data scrape .. if anyone is interested .. a worst case scenario on a cowboy frontier ..

Message 30 of 66
Latest reply