NOW HOWS EVERYONE DOING IN CHRISTMAS SALES??

SHOULD be prime Christmas sale time right now BUT im down 60 % on sales from same period last year..... How are you all going now that we should be in the middle of Christmas mayhem??

Message 1 of 46
Latest reply
45 REPLIES 45

Hi Bimber!.. I advertise this Ebay shop on Instgram... That usually helps.... but as for the others Im not so sure... people here often say the customers on Facebook & gumtree want you to give yr items away.. & I sell to retail shops too -so wouldnt do markets. And someone I know whos done them in the past says they can stay there all day & only sell a small amount. Before this last month I was very happy with my Ebay sales. Just cant understand the drop off at Xmas!

Message 31 of 46
Latest reply

Might take the plunge & try OS sales... but might just start with maybe England 1st as they def have a OK postal system... ??

Message 32 of 46
Latest reply

Thanks for all that info Purplemon!! Like I was saying to Chameleon.. Thnk Ill give it a go... but bit of a scardy cat so might just start with England. Friend just sent me a Xmas card from England .. it took 16 days - but that would be slow mail cos it was a Chriisy card. Any pick up in yr sales? No pick up for me! Down 78% on last year still.

Message 33 of 46
Latest reply

Nooo! Definitely not just you.. still down 78% on last Xmas & down 56% on last month... And now I dont think its to do with the promoted listing thing... Because Ive been trying them & they made no difference. The statistics on Ebay say Ive had no clicks or response from my promotion...Just hope it goes back to normal soon
Message 34 of 46
Latest reply

I have had not a SINGLE sale in THREE DAYS and that is ridiculous! I put my holiday mode on as I'm going away on Saturday but I said I'm here as normal until then. But still...nothing!!

WHY!?
Message 35 of 46
Latest reply

DONT KNOW!!! Something terribly wrong with some accounts here by soo many reports of a SUDDEN drop off in sales. If it was gradual it would be different. So yours was sudden too Kitty Kat? Were you happy with sales then they just stopped ? When? Are you still getting watchers?

Message 36 of 46
Latest reply

$1000 in three days and completely fee free, no paypal charges, no postage charges - i think things here are finished-shame because i have so much stock that was intended for ebay- may just list a few odd items here for a laugh

Message 37 of 46
Latest reply

Hmmmh ! Well thats interesting Bimber! Maybe things have finally caught up there & customers are willing to shop that way! Thanks for the info!  

Message 38 of 46
Latest reply

I've been doing quite well - I even got my annual "Hi! This is a Christmas present so please make sure it arrives by Christmas" message from a buyer who purchased something today (1.5 days 'til Christmas, and today isn't even a business day . . . bless).

Message 39 of 46
Latest reply

But the little elves in Australia Post are working hard today everard.

With a bit of luck Santa will be able to collect the package in time to make the annual Santa Run tomorrow night.Smiley LOL

Don't ya just luv the expectations of some buyers?

Message 40 of 46
Latest reply