Problems with refunding?

I've been trying to refund excess postage to a buyer & keep getting the message "Oops? We're having a problem.  Try again later."

Been trying for 2 days, no luck.  I've tried in other browsers.

Don't really want to contact Ebay because I know they'll tell me "they're aware & trying to fix."

Any suggestions for a workaround?

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Re: Problems with refunding?

Have tried twice today to refund with no success. Will keep trying. Frustrating to say the least.

Message 11 of 15
Latest reply

Thanks for the update.  I was lucky as I contacted my buyer & she was happy for me to pop in another book instead of a refund, so problem solved - this time.

Wish they would hurry up, as I quite often have buyers paying for multiple postages as the "request invoice" icon doesn't always work for combined postage.  A lot of problems with selling on Ebay!!

Message 12 of 15
Latest reply

Have you reset your modem or tried using a different computer not using your modem. Sometimes I will use my mobile and switch off wifi. 

I have had no issues but have in the past but usually fix themselves after a day or so.

Message 13 of 15
Latest reply

If you have a second account or someone near by does see if they can access refunds on your computer.

Message 14 of 15
Latest reply

I was able to finally refund my buyer today.  Worked first time so hopefully it is now fixed.

Message 15 of 15
Latest reply