Suspended. Will I sell again?

I was recently suspended through faults of my own. I rang eBay and explained what I did. They could only look at one listing because the others were older than 90days. The listing was removed and my seller dashboard says my next evaluation I’ll be above selling standard. Does that mean I’ll be able to sell again?
Message 1 of 60
Latest reply
59 REPLIES 59

Good luck with that!!

Message 31 of 60
Latest reply

Hello Craig,

Here is a copy of your chat transcript for the SR#: 1-156572451737. Please see the transcript below:

"My seller performance is low how do I change that

2018 - 04 - 25

05:05:34 UTC Elmer

Hello, Welcome to eBay Australia Live Chat! My name is Elmer. Can I start by asking your full name recorded on the account please?

05:05:47 UTC plant_hoarder

Craig Martin

05:05:57 UTC Elmer

Thank you Craig for verifying your account. Please give me 2-3 minutes to review your account.

05:08:52 UTC Elmer

I'm sorry to hear that your selling performance is Below standard.

05:09:10 UTC Elmer

Your account was suspended because it exhibits a risk to eBay and to its community. As eBay is an internet-based business, and its members are our customers, we have to carefully weigh the risks involved in allowing users on our site.

05:09:25 UTC Elmer

Since we are not comfortable with your selling practices &/or business model, and since we do not feel that they are conducive to a positive trading environment, we have determined that it is in our mutual best interest to part ways. In this light, you will no longer be able to participate as a seller on the site.

05:09:46 UTC plant_hoarder

I’ve been high performance and even power seller, now I can’t get out of being under standard

05:10:16 UTC plant_hoarder

What?????

05:11:08 UTC plant_hoarder

I came on here to get help, not to be kicked off!

05:12:17 UTC Elmer

You were not able to maintain your seller standing from these past months. You've been consecutively at Below standard since December 21st, 2018 up to the present. Please know that eBay routinely reviews its members’ accounts in order to protect the entire site. Due to the risk presented to the eBay community, your account has been suspended. Our decision is based on evidence taken from records on your account and your listing.

05:13:12 UTC plant_hoarder

I want someone to call me please

05:14:20 UTC Elmer

All employees are trained to follow the same processes in eBay. Your account will remain suspended for selling items indefinitely with no options available for reinstatement.

05:14:32 UTC Elmer

Please know that, even if you continue to contact us, this will not result in the reinstatement of your account. Also, new accounts that will be created to circumvent this decision will result in similar action taken.

05:15:12 UTC Elmer

Anyway, you can still use your account to buy items on the site.

05:15:24 UTC Elmer

Is there anything else you'd like me to look into?

05:15:49 UTC plant_hoarder

And that’s your problem, you follow a process and don’t look at people individually. I want someone to call me

05:18:33 UTC Elmer

Craig, let me ask you this question. Since December of 2018 when you are evaluated as Below standard status, what did you do to cope up from this level?

05:18:59 UTC plant_hoarder

Cope up?

05:19:09 UTC Elmer

Yes

05:19:28 UTC plant_hoarder

I don’t know what cope up means

05:19:57 UTC Elmer

Synonyms are “contend with,” “get by,” “grapple with,” “make do,” and “manage.”

05:20:55 UTC plant_hoarder

I didn’t know I had to do anything, I didn’t know I was such a risk considering last year I was a power seller

05:21:49 UTC plant_hoarder

What was I supposed to do?

05:22:40 UTC Elmer

We always been reminding you to improve your selling performance.

05:23:07 UTC plant_hoarder

And how do I do that though? I can’t change the past

05:26:56 UTC Elmer

We've been given you enough time to sort out your Transaction defect rate. If you check your seller dashboard, it shows that from Feb 2018 - April 2018, you are still Below standard consecutively which will cause bad buying experiences and a big impact in your account. Since you have not shown improvement in the global region, we find your account that present a level of risk that is unacceptable, and are therefore suspended. As a seller, you are responsible to monitor and fix any issues in your account to avoid having a more severe cases in the future.

05:27:25 UTC Elmer

I believe I have provided you all the information you need.

05:27:31 UTC Elmer

It's been a pleasure to assist you and I wish you all the success in the coming time. Thanks for using eBay Australia Live Chat! Take care and have a nice time ahead. "

Thanks for choosing eBay!
Message 32 of 60
Latest reply

Re reading this has got me all kinds of annoyed and frustrated at this very unhelpful Elmer
Message 33 of 60
Latest reply

WOW so you did get suspended permanently there you go.

Message 34 of 60
Latest reply

Hmmmm......not very good grammar from the ebay rep.

I can understand why you believed you were suspended.

That is pretty standard for an ebay chat.

Message 35 of 60
Latest reply

So is it strange that I can list again?
Message 36 of 60
Latest reply

Yes it is,something isn't right here?

But hey you're still selling good luck.

Message 37 of 60
Latest reply

What annoyed me the most was she took ffffoooorrreeeevvvvveeeerrrrr to type anything, but the last 3 messages she sent me was like bang bang bang and gone. I was left speechless, dumbfounded and in disbelief
Message 38 of 60
Latest reply

Spoiler
Related image
Message 39 of 60
Latest reply

Only thing I can think of is the listing the supervisor removed just got me over the line. I have been doing a lot of reading about selling after being suspended and I saw a comment somewhere someone said I have seen countless sellers get suspended but only ever one allowed to sell again. I guess I’m number 2. Gives hope to others out there I guess
Message 40 of 60
Latest reply