TURBOLISTER issues???

My turblister worked just fine on saturday, today I worte 10 ads, went to upload them, and it has all my listings in lbs  & oz.

I have tried, removing it and starting again, changing the options in there- to default, it shows as Australia.

I have emailed asking, after chat told me they do not know about turbolister, no replay as yet.

Anyone else having same issues today? or any suggestions welcomed.

Message 1 of 47
Latest reply
46 REPLIES 46

TURBOLISTER issues???

Have a read of the following thread from yesterday-you probably won't be happy though.See especially the 2nd last ? post by me where I've copied & pasted from US ebay boards

http://community.ebay.com.au/question/Selling-Tools/Turbolister-Changes-Postal/500162712?#msg5051631...

Message 2 of 47
Latest reply

TURBOLISTER issues???

Thanks- that explains exactly whats been happening to me also.

Hopefully someone finds a solution soon.

Message 3 of 47
Latest reply

TURBOLISTER issues???

gec2002
Community Member

Quick and nasty work around I found was remove O/S postage.  Click postage options bottom of International Postage.  Go to international tab and set all to "select a postage service".

After uploading you can manually add international if required.  Slow but works

---------------------------------------------------
Profanity is no substitute for wit.
Message 4 of 47
Latest reply

TURBOLISTER issues???

I tried all sorts of things in that idea- it will chnage to show my ad bck in kgs etc, then when I save it, lbs and ozs reappears-  Turbolister has lost the plot.

I wonder if anyone had not updated it, is still able to use it?

Message 5 of 47
Latest reply

TURBOLISTER issues???

Can't help sorry; I did the update.

I'm lucky, though. I only use flat rate or C&S. I do C&S calculated, as that way I don't have to edit all my listings when the prices go up, but you can put anything in the fields as it's a flat rate service.

Message 6 of 47
Latest reply

TURBOLISTER issues???

I got a few to work and this was ebays reply to me today.

Flat rate  seems to work.( trouble is with books you are limitied to $8 I think) but I did change it back then most of my ads worked.

Thank you for writing to eBay in regard to the Turbo Lister program. My name is Travis and I will be happy to address this for you.

I've forwarded the information you sent to our tech team, and they're working to fix this. We've troubleshot this issue, and we're aware of the problem.

I apologize for any inconvenience. Thanks again for taking time to let us know about the problem.

In the meantime, as a workaround, you can correct the issue by changing the Domestic Shipping option from Caclulated, the to Flat Rate and then back to Calculated. This should then show the correct shipping options.

I understand your frustration and apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. Thank you for being a valuable member of the eBay community!

Message 7 of 47
Latest reply

TURBOLISTER issues???

I must have just struck a lucky moment, as nothing works now. 😞

Message 8 of 47
Latest reply

TURBOLISTER issues???

The posts started pouring in in an ever increasing shower over the last couple of days so I have not done any updates and so far so good!

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 9 of 47
Latest reply

TURBOLISTER issues???

Has anyone had success with the turbolister issues yet? Just cannot be bothered going through all that again, if calculated shipping is still broken?

Message 10 of 47
Latest reply