Unlimited freebies - today only (19/11)

http://www.rsvp.ebay.com.au/rsvp/signup/5801

List as many as you like, pay only $1 fvf when they sell.

I haven't read the T&C's yet because I can't be bothered listing anything!

Message 1 of 38
Latest reply
37 REPLIES 37

Re: Unlimited freebies - today only (19/11)

Sorry. I can't tell you. The customer opted for pick up so no postage.
Message 21 of 38
Latest reply

Thanks for letting us know anyway.
Message 22 of 38
Latest reply

Hi tangles - they're not coming off the 40.

Message 23 of 38
Latest reply

@brerrabbit585 wrote:

They've always given the discount on postage to me for similar promos, tazz.  This is a partial screenshot of my invoice from when they had a similar promo offering a discount on final value fees this time last year.  As you can see, it was applied to the postage portion of the fees as well as the item value.  The 19c I was charged for the second item I've circled would normally be the same as the bottom two.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks,good.gif

It looks like they do include the postage as FVF's on some promotions,(which must means they include the

postage as part of the sale price)blush-1.gifshok.gif

Which is a bit weird but it would be similar to why they added the postage cost as FVF's in the first place

maybe,(no wonder members get confused), Who knows.gif

Message 24 of 38
Latest reply

This what I mean by them being 'random'

never in any of the offers I have taken up/that were valid for me has there been anything off % of postage

*Maybe* one of these current offers will pop the postage discount cherryWoman LOL

Message 25 of 38
Latest reply

Logically speaking, a total usually consists of two or more components, so the total sale price should mean item price + postage. But of course ebay and logic don't always go together.
Message 26 of 38
Latest reply

I was a bit worried about insertion fees,  promo stated free to list, but T&C stated that insertion fees are not included in the promo.

Bit the bullet and did a multiple listings.  Regular fee amount came up but was crossed out and replaced by $0.00.  Have saved about $70.00 on insertion fees so far

Message 27 of 38
Latest reply

Well, I sold 4 items today and was charged full price for final value fees and postage. Online chat said because they were not new listing and I started them yesterday I don't qualify.

Message 28 of 38
Latest reply

Yes, they're right. This promotion only applies to listings started today. It shouldn't matter when they sell, so long as they started today.
Message 29 of 38
Latest reply

Apparently I had to remove all my listing and start them again this morning.

Message 30 of 38
Latest reply