australia post tracking

hitwken
Community Member

i sent item xpress post with tracking number , buyer now sayes he has not received it  australia post said deliverd on 15/10/14 he is now claiming refund thru pay pal  is this a general acurance on the bay  ?

Message 1 of 32
Latest reply
31 REPLIES 31

australia post tracking

@amber-eyed-girl wrote:

I used to buy a fair bit from overseas. I always paid for trackable insured shipping...it cost a mint. Yes, AP would ignore signature required at times. It annoyed me too, as if it wasn't for untrackable items going "missing" in transit, I wouldn't have needed to do my expensive best to ensure delivery.

Now have fantastic posties who do the right thing 🙂

My postie and delivery guy are usually pretty good too. As mentioned earlier, one even came back the other day because he'd forgotten to scan one of the 3 parcels I received. As it was, that one needed a signature too, which I signed for after he scanned it. The only thing I can think of is that this was a new driver. Still no excuse though. We pay the extra for a reason!

My parcel the other day also had insurance on it, but I strongly doubt insurance would have covered it being stolen from my front door because they were in too much of a hurry to wait 10 seconds for me to come to the door and sign for it. Hopefully my local PO can shed some light on it when I go there tomorrow.

Message 31 of 32
Latest reply

australia post tracking

I'm a BUYER and recently a Blood Pressure monitor which I really NEED went missing.

Seller eventually provided me with tracking number, which shows parcel delivered 31 October at 12.24pm. 

Spoke with postman who couldn't remember delivering an Australia Post Express parcel, but said if he did, then he would have just left it in my letterbox and 'someone must have taken it'.

Tracking info shows that sender requested signature on delivery, but my claim with Australia Post is somewhat irrelevant to them, and being ignored.

I'm not trying to claim from seller, eBay or PayPal, as the item quite clearly reached my letterbox vicinity, but am out of pocket almost $70 and still with NO blood pressure monitor and NO ONE CARES, except me.

Message 32 of 32
Latest reply