Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Getting funds from EBay

EBay would be the most difficult company to deal with .l am a seller and since they changed from PayPal l haven’t received any money owed to me ATM around $750 funny enough they took there fees but l can’t get mine .We are a Trust and have supplied a...

Resolved! Managed Payments on Hold Indefinitely Due to a Ebay's Incompetence and System Bug

Hi folks, I've been having an extremely frustrating experience with eBay's Managed Payments. About a month ago, I've signed up for Managed Payments - I have provided my Australian driver's licence and verified my bank details. Everything was good and...

Screen Shot 2021-05-21 at 9.44.13 am.png Screen Shot 2021-05-21 at 9.58.50 am.png

Sellers breaking the policies.

When is eBay going to clamp down on sellers misrepresenting where items are being shipped from. Almost every recent transaction I've had, the item has been shipped from overseas but the listing states that the item is within Australia. I'm over the d...

Done with the mobile APP

Done with the APP, though not my call, a recent update was rejected stating my iPhone 6 IOS 12 was no longer supported, that I need to update to 13.4 or better, so rather than me get all uptight causing - unnecessary anxiety and let this ruin an othe...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay shipping Final Value fees are a rip off

I just sold some shoes for 99cents.I had postage as $14 because this is what it will cost to send them as they are heavy.Ebay have charged me $1.39 for shipping fees, ..10 cent final value fee on the sale of the shoes & then off couse add in paypal f...

The great Ebay scam

So is this how the so called managed payments scam actually works?Buyer used paypal to purchase items but Ebay refuses to send the money to paypal but instead holds it in their own accounts for 24-48 hrs or longer earning interest from millions of do...

• 28 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! What Thermal Printers do you guys use? Any Recommendations?

Im looking into getting a new thermal printer.. currently we have a generic chinese one which is taking its last breaths...The two which I like most are BROTHER QL-1100 and ZEBRA GD420Which one do you guys prefer? Any other reccomendations are also w...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Hi, If a customer never pays for the items after 30 days & never returns messages, why are you unable to cancel the transaction

SOLD items being RE-LISTED

Hi all....I recall reading on the boards during the last few months that some sellers were having problems with SOLD items being RE-LISTED, by eBay....whether a technical glitch, or something to do with the multiple-item clock not working. Does anyon...

• 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Stores now must pay insertion fees?

Do stores now have to pay insertion fees and only the Collectible category is free? Looking at the fees lists, it appears that way to me. Did this start with the managed payments? I remember having 400 or so free listing in any category with my basic...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Combined shipping

Hi Everyone, I can't find an answer anywhere, I hope someone can help. I sold a heap of items back in 2015 and the combined shipping process was super easy. The shipping cost would automatically combine to the highest shipping cost of the items purch...