Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Be aware additional bank fees on disputed transaction

Please be aware that if you have a buyer that decides to dispute the transaction and you cannot provide a tracking number you will have your sale amount reversed and can be charged financial institution fees In my case I sold a low cost item at $8.95...

eBay refunded buyer when item was in transit then refused my appeal after item was delivered

I sold an item on eBay Australia to a buyer in Chile and shipped to them via Auspost. The delivery was obviously delayed due to the global pandemic, but tracking showed that it was still in transit. eBay debited my Paypal account to fully refund the ...

ebay postage labels dearer than buying red sachels

ebay postage labels dearer than buying red sachels ebay sachel off ebay $2.50 for 10 (25c each) plus $9.15 each delivery is $9.40 or $94 for 10 deliveried using ebay.....verses a cost of $91.65 for 10 deliveries using red bags - dearer now when i sta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay is withholding my money

Ebay is refusing to give me my money. Since forcing me to be 'payment managed' through them instead of Paypal, they are demanding my photo identification. My ebay account has had an excellent rating since 2008. I have provided all of my sensitive inf...

Over payment by US customer, Any ideas.

Hi all, I am somewhat confused, I know it don,t take much, anywayUS ebayer purchased item and requested invoiceInvoice supplied was for AU$35.00 for item AU$92.70 Postage Total AU$127.70But I have received a payment for AU$138.23Any Ideas.

Managed Payments signup

We have been having a problem signing up for managed payments for almost a month now on a different ebay account. As you know once you get the notification you HAVE! to do it. We started the process on the 4th March and when we applied we submitted a...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Managed Payments

Hi all, i have just got around to do managed payments so i will now get paid into my bank account, for people who have had it for a few weeks at least, are you making more money or less since changing over,if more, how much on average to you think yo...

Managed funds

nightmare any suggestions how I get my money eBay can’t find they expect parcels sent but they haven’t given us our money this is the second exactly same letter I have received two different people no resolution

Managed Payments If it won't Broke dont fix it.t

I will be leaving Ebay after 15 yearsThe new managed payments is a definite no no for sellers on ebay. I will not be forced to register for Manage Payments, hence, I have already been suspended for adding new listings and unable to revise currently l...

Item specifics soon to be required in CD category - why??

So eBay has commenced prompts to update item specifics in CD category as some specifics are soon to be mandatory which are name of artist, album title and type (which strangely is CD for all my listings in the CD category!!) All this information is a...

• 15 replies
  • 1 Helpful