Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Managed payments-a joke?

Soooo ebay stated that MOST people will be better off with managed payments. Who so far has not been ripped off? 1 transaction on managed payments and $2.32 worse off than the old final value and paypal fee structure. Add that to the gouge of paying ...

Diary of starting a new selling id.

Its not often we start a new selling id from scratch and with the major changes to ebay over the last couple of years it is difficult to get reliable information on what to expect from a new selling account. The intention of this thread is to catalog...

Changing the Currency I sell in

So I sell cables - not very exciting but what we do, the issue I have is all our competitors price in USD while our products come up displayed as AUD. So a customer has a quick look sees our competition as 210USD and our price 254AUD and if they even...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Delaying shipping with eBay postage label

Hi, I've just sold an item and the buyer has paid for the item + shipping and left a note that he doesn't want me to ship it out until the middle of next week as he won't be home during the start of the week.This is fine with me, but I use the eBay s...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Two buyers showed up for the same item

A relative of mine sold an item which was picked up by "X" today. A few hours later another person "Y" showed up to pick up the same item! The item was already paid via Paypal, so it was unexpected that the second person walked away when we said that...

Postage cost

Hi everyone,I have just sold an item and the options I have for postage is: 1)Free and 2)express for $7.45The buyer has selected express and it has charged them only $4. Now I'm a bit confused as how this has happen as they select the postage option ...

Resolved! Managed Payments

HI , Im a very spasmodic seller - and found I had to go on Managed Payments - Im cool with that but I am quite confused So my item sold and funds are showing processing ( here's my questions) Does that mean I am safe to post the item ? How long does ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paypal vs Bank

Hi all When i first started selling on Ebay about 20 years ago ( under different acc ) there was no Paypal money went straight into bank acc then they changed it that you couldnt deposit to bank acc it had to go to PaypalI got used to paypal and like...

paypal

Paypal is getting ridiculous with the release of funds to my bank account , Ebay should cancel paypal from payment method or get a different payment platform .

New ebay banking

Hi just trying to get some clarificationI have always got payments straighht into PayPal when i sold an itemNow i have just had to fill out details so my payments can now go straight into my bank accWhat i am interested in is we pay Ebay to list and ...

Resolved! Using eBay help

I am amazed that a company as large as eBay has such little care for its sellers.I have had occasion to use the help facility on eBay and on every occasion it has been a disaster.It is bad enough to have so many errors to deal with but then to reach ...

Managed Payments charges too high fees for games

Hi, I'm a casual seller on eBay selling games I beat. I do not have an eBay store as it doesn't make any financial sense to pay $25AUD per month for the subscription. So coming to the point, I thought with managed payments and paypal being out of the...