Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Change pickup address?

Hi wondering if someone could tell me how I can change my pick-up suburb from all my items selling in bulk. Or do I have to revise the suburb on each and every one individually?Thankyou

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer wishes to cancel their order but?

Hi EveryoneI have a buyer who wishes to cancel their order as they have changed their mind. I have looked at the options and see "The Buyer Has Asked To Cancel The Order" if I select this will I receive a defect?Thanks

Resolved! Australia Post price increase - period of grace?

Is anyone aware if there is a "period of grace" after 4 January, where the old letter rates will be accepted without the recipient being charged for underpaid postage? In the past there has been an "unwritten period of grace", sometimes two weeks or ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 192 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Customer Sevice Sucks

EBay - your customer service sucks, spent 5 hours on the phone today to sort out a problem and still not resolved. I really hope you get some serious competition as if your customer service stays the same they will wipe the floor with you.

Listing on US Site

Thought we had been given a big change until I realised I had somehow been logged into the US site. 50 free listings per month additional listing fees after the 50 freebies have been used - 0.30c per listing and in Oz we cop $1.50 - feeling ripped of...

MC036 Your listing has been removed: Alcohol

Received this yesterday. Since when do Empty Beer Cans come under the Alcohol Policy. I had a set of Empty Collectors Beer Cans Listed. Dating early 1990's and eBay decided to delete them as it was in breach of their Alcohol Policy as there was no Li...

Ebay doesn't give a damn about the sellers

I recently sold my old mob and the buyer has asked for a refund as he said it was not Item as not decribed, yes I forgot about the micro sd card as I never ever used it but to tell you the truth I never knew that the ph had one (yes I am a bit backwa...

AP delivery times

IInteresting we dont use AP much ourselves, but had to post some documents to a company in Melbourne, posting from outer eastern Melb, documents were sent in a standard AP red satchel, placed in a PO Box, 15mins later relized had left one page on the...

Resolved! how to you deal with multiple items with free shipping

I have decided to offer frem shipping on my items sold within Australia so include the postage cost in item, however when it comes to multiple items that can be shipped for the same price as 1 any suggestions on how to deal with this or even advise p...