has anybody else having a sales crash in oz ebay since the new year and experiencing no sales now

I sell on another id and have been a seller for 10 years and have experienced a huge downturn from $500 to $800 a week to now zero this week, buyers are scarce even watchers, ebay is useless in finding why, just says sellers are dependant on buyers-what if they have dissapeared like here? I am only giving it another few weeks to show something is happening beyond my control & will not have any money to pay ebay for my store and listers, any suggestions?

Message 1 of 187
Latest reply
186 REPLIES 186

has anybody else having a sales crash in oz ebay since the new year and experiencing no sales now

ARRRGH, classic response chamo..............original.gif

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 171 of 187
Latest reply

Smiley LOL Gotcha Tippy......you had that coming.Smiley LOL

Message 172 of 187
Latest reply

@chameleon54 wrote:

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

I know one of your other ID's. I love that new line of adult toys you've got. I reckon you're going to do really well with those!

Spoiler
Oh, sorry, I wasn't meant to reveal what you sold......
Spoiler
Bad Tippy.
Spoiler
😄

Thats OK Tippy, I had to contact you anyway.

Spoiler
I had to send your latest order by courier as it was too big for AP. The whips, chains and leather mask took up quite a bit of room and I packed your electric, vibrating widgits inside the rubber bodysuit for extra protection. If there is any problems we can work it out with your new order next week. !!!

I'm not so big on the whip, it's a bit stiff (I'm sure it will soften in time), but that rubber body suit and leather mask, they feel amazing on! I think I need to wear it to K-Mart. Then there are the chains, so smooth and professionally made. I was expecting there to be casting marks on them, which can rub and make you sore. I am surprised they were so cheap given the quality.

I can't wait for my next order. I'm so looking forward to the cage and pole. Hurry up and send!!!

Message 173 of 187
Latest reply

Customer of a certain discreet establishment: "I have a complaint. These chains are too heavy to use comfortably and this outfit chafes."

Purveyor: "Ah, sir is welcome back. How gratifying of sir to precede a complaint with such lavish compliments. And sir's complaint is...?"

Cuff'n'stuff

Message 174 of 187
Latest reply

sales down..despite using the promotion option...for all of the bells & whistles..nothing works..ebay is same old same old...a boring drudgery-like experience...rigged system... the algorithm is the enemy of prosperity...

Message 175 of 187
Latest reply

twohanz
Community Member

A few years back I found ebay exciting and a great place to buy and or sell items, a bit like a community market place.

Today it is no longer my go-to site, as it has been taken over by big business.

Where are all the second-hand delights that auctions are based around.

Message 176 of 187
Latest reply

You mean the ones where you get something for virtually nothing?

Maybe people have woken up and now have the ability to find what their items are worth before they sell them?

And how does your contention relate to a complaint from THREE and a half years ago? And the fact that you've only ever sold 3 items.

Message 177 of 187
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

Maybe people have woken up and now have the ability to find what their items are worth before they sell them?

And how does your contention relate to a complaint from THREE and a half years ago? And the fact that you've only ever sold 3 items.

depends on what you are sending to auction I have people paying more at auction than my buy now listings that are also up for the same products.    Go figure 

Message 178 of 187
Latest reply

Go figure indeed.

But your point in no way relates to the bumper's complaint or the fact that they are, on this ID at least, primarily a buyer. Complaining about not being able to get something for almost nothing. But still continuing to buy, despite that.

Message 179 of 187
Latest reply

@silver-fox-bullion wrote:

@davewil1964 wrote:

depends on what you are sending to auction I have people paying more at auction than my buy now listings that are also up for the same products.    Go figure 

I still run a few auctions now and again and I even pay the $3.30 listing fee for the privilege. I had two auctions finish around a week ago and both achieved very good prices. One auction recieved 6 bids, the other 15 bids. Auctions still have a place on ebay.

Message 180 of 187
Latest reply