has anyone else had no sales for the past 9 days ?

In the past year my sales have not been as good, like a lot of sellers, i believe.

For the past 9 days I have had no sales at all a first.

Is it just me or have the lights been turned off again ?

Message 1 of 74
Latest reply
73 REPLIES 73

Re: has anyone else had no sales for the past 9 days ?

So around12 hours after opting out of the new seller hub sales have started occurring. May be a fluke but will see what happens over the next 48 hours.
Message 61 of 74
Latest reply

I've never had it enabled on any accounts.

Went to the post office today, lots of people sending parcels already.  Going to the PO is going to get more and more time-consuming soon as the line grows, have to try and go as early as possible in the coming weeks.

Message 62 of 74
Latest reply

We never opted into it.

But another reasonable day today (well compared to recent months trends anyway).

Still way down on last year same time but a step up is good.

Message 63 of 74
Latest reply

So clarry are you now going to stay on or still close down?

Message 64 of 74
Latest reply

If sales could stay at or above where they are now we would probably stay in. Just!!

But I suspect that during our quiet months in the first quarter of the new year it will hardly be worth continuing.

I guess its line-ball as it is right now. But I have to say that in these last couple of days we are up slightly. But nowhere near to what it has been for this time of year comparing to past years. In general our sales have been woeful since the start of this year. We have simply lost the urge to sell on ebay now.

If our other venture we are starting up goes as well as hoped then we will likely bail. Focus our efforts on making that work better. We would somehow have to destash the stock we are currently holding as that would be of no use to us.

Message 65 of 74
Latest reply

Hi Again Imckec2009, Yes it is good to know that people here genuinely will help each other if they can. THAT is Ebays saving grace, I think!  -I had the same response from Ebay " Sorry to hear about yr slow sales but there is no reason for it & it has no link to Sellers Hub" Yes.. I agree that it doesnt make much sense that Sellers hub should interfere with our sales.... but ancedotally (me included) it definitely seemed to be the start off a huge drop off in sales, for many of us! I'm still at record low sales for my store! Last year November was my Best month sales wise. This November -will probably be about my Worst month for the year, based on current sales. How's everyone going now? And the ones who've had the hope-raising pick-up, Did those sales keep up?

Message 66 of 74
Latest reply

Hi Tippy Toes; What I bought for 55c from China was a keyring; silvertone metal; with the cutest wording... "There is a girl who has captured my heart... She calls me Daddy" 

I may not like the father of my only granddaughter; Come to think of it my youngest daughter is not the easiest person to deal with either!

It was a tongue-in-cheek purchase; As the bloke hasn't married my daughter; Is Asian; & the baby is discouraged to say "Daddy" for whatever the word that is in his language. (or the Da Da babble that babies do when learining to speak) 

They want to raise the child bilingual; I'm OK with that. The saddest thing is he's making the baby walk. It's not quite 7mo & is standing & cuuising! (The mother. my daughter, didn't crawl much & had issues because of that!)

Message 67 of 74
Latest reply

I do hope the little one does not end up bandy legged like so many Asians that you see.

Maybe forcing the baby to stand and walk very early explains it.

Message 68 of 74
Latest reply

No they didn't 4 sales since 24/10/16 absolutely nothing after the 3 in a row.I have good stock, fair prices , lots of items on watch but no sales.this is worse than usual sales drop in Febuary.thanks for caring LX

Message 69 of 74
Latest reply

Ohh sorry to hear that :(. but you're not alone & it cant be our faults as I'm in exactly the same boat as you. This has to be something Ebay has changed to drop off our sales like this! I have added some more new stock. And tried most of the suggestions people have given. And nothing has got those sales back up. Yes it is as bad as the quietest months of the year. All I can think is when Ebay see how many this has happened to (AND THEIR drop off in profit) surely they will look into this! 

Message 70 of 74
Latest reply