has anyone else had no sales for the past 9 days ?

In the past year my sales have not been as good, like a lot of sellers, i believe.

For the past 9 days I have had no sales at all a first.

Is it just me or have the lights been turned off again ?

Message 1 of 74
Latest reply
73 REPLIES 73

Re: has anyone else had no sales for the past 9 days ?

If they are decent they will ??????? It really is a let down , again thank you for caring LX

Message 71 of 74
Latest reply

I had the sellers Hub for a month and did not sell a thing.When I opted out I suddenly sold 2 items in 2 days.,And have a few questions about items.My account has suddenly come alive after a month.The sellers hub must have something to do with it

Message 72 of 74
Latest reply

Just a further update, between Nov 1 to 10 (when I was in the new seller hub) I had abnormally low sales (3). Since the 11 to the 14 have had 7 which is around the rate I was selling at last month.  It could be two coincidences (that opting in significantly reduced my sales and then opting out saw them return to their usual rate) or it could be the seller hub is messed up.

Message 73 of 74
Latest reply

It has been quiet for me 1 sale in the last 9 days but I also get emails/enquiries on items. Have hardly had anything, like the site is shut down. Generally get at least 1 sale a day and offers or enquiries on items. Very quiet on Ebay.

Message 74 of 74
Latest reply