incorrect delivery date shown when leaving feedback?

i realise this appears to be a buying-related topic, but i've posted it in seller because i believe it's an issue that effects sellers more than it does buyers.

i was leaving feedback tonight for an item i bought and noticed that the delivery date showed as being "8th february 2018" - which obviously, can't be correct as it's still before midnight in perth, WA and i received it earlier this morning (7th). 

the issue i have with this is that underneath, it says the estimated delivery date was "wednesday 7th february." as a seller, it concerns me that some buyers will leave feedback maybe a week or more after they received the item and see an incorrect delivery date, which is after the estimated delivery date. 

when they then come to the postage time rating, it may make them mark down the star rating they give, or even worse, leave a neutral or negative; thinking the item arrived late when it didn't. 

i wanted to ask if anyone else has noticed incorrect dates being displayed when leaving feedback for a buyer? if they haven't.. must have just been a glitch.. if it's a wider spread problem i'll take the time to contact someone and be ignored and told it's a "known glitch" :] 

TRACKINGDELIVERYFEEDBACK.jpg

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: incorrect delivery date shown when leaving feedback?

wrote:

wrote:

And I,ve just had a big blue icon appear on my selling page today telling me how lucky I am, as I am eligible to  "opt in " to the guaranteed delivery programme. ...........Yeah Right !!!!

Chamo, ask 'em when they're going to deliver your 750cc postie bike (free delivery of course...)      true.gif

Already here Padi, Already here !..........Triumph 900 cc Sprint, AND IN POSTIE RED .....Smiley Very Happy

Picture 23441.jpg

Message 11 of 16
Latest reply

And while I,ve got the camera in the shed, My family accuse me of being a hoarder, but personally I dont know what they are talking about......Smiley Very Happy

Spoiler
The scary part is there are around half a dozen sheds like this, some much bigger with old cars & motorcycles collected up over the years........Smiley Surprised

Picture 23444.jpg

Message 12 of 16
Latest reply

Nice bike Chamo................I prefer the retro style 960 Nortons though, maybe when we finish the rebuild of the '71 Commando............

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 13 of 16
Latest reply

wrote:

Nice bike Chamo................I prefer the retro style 960 Nortons though, maybe when we finish the rebuild of the '71 Commando............

I have still have still got the first road bike I purchased when I was 17. A Yamaha XS1 650 in very good original condition. That would be as close as I could get to the Nortons...........But I did find something else in the shed when poking around the other day......

Spoiler
Picture 23448.jpg

Message 14 of 16
Latest reply

wrote:

wrote:

I have still have still got the first road bike I purchased when I was 17. A Yamaha XS1 650 in very good original condition. That would be as close as I could get to the Nortons...........But I did find something else in the shed when poking around the other day......

The TX-A 650 was my second bike,(the first was a Honda 750 four and then later in life I got the XS2).

With a Suzuki GS police special in between that I got up to 180 KH passing some idiot that wanted to play

chicken,(looking back on that road now it wasn't a wise decision),shok.gif

I only rode a Norton once and never again,(went flying through a four way because the "brakes" weren't

working due to them being on the wrong side),blush-1.gif

Message 15 of 16
Latest reply

wrote:

The TX-A 650 was my second bike,

I only rode a Norton once and never again,(went flying through a four way because the "brakes" weren't

working due to them being on the wrong side),blush-1.gif

I had one of the TX 650's Taz, but I had problems with it being prone to "tank slappers" for no known reason, even a Kwakka 900 damper wouldn't fix it.................original.gif

You were lucky you didn't strip bits off the gearbox on the Norton though, using it as a "brake"     true.gif

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 16 of 16
Latest reply