information on Matt & Amanda Clarkson Ebay magic course

Hey everyone 
Id like to know if anyone has had the pleasure or displeasure of dealing with the CLARKSONS 

EBAY MAGIC FAME 

It seems a little weird but if you have the course have brought the course or thinking of it could you please help me out 

any info would be good be honest be bould or blunt 

let me know 

regards 

John

Message 1 of 52
Latest reply
51 REPLIES 51

Re: information on Matt & Amanda Clarkson Ebay magic course

John,

A quick question in regards to this. Did you go azhead with the course and if so how was it and do you still ebay sell and how are you going?

Interesting to read thru this forum and see the reviews, but it appears that you were actuaslly trading a bit.

Anthony

Message 41 of 52
Latest reply

This thread is four months old.

To check someones selling history you just need to click on their feedback number.

The Ops feedback number is (686) and ot looks like they've only had 4 sales in the last year.

So,the answer is no,they are no longer selling on eBay.

So save your money and if you spend time on the boards instead you will learn a lot more than you ever will

from their "course".

Their "model" doesn't work and is out dated.

Message 42 of 52
Latest reply

@go-tazz wrote:

This thread is four months old.

To check someones selling history you just need to click on their feedback number.

The Ops feedback number is (686) and ot looks like they've only had 4 sales in the last year.

So,the answer is no,they are no longer selling on eBay.

So save your money and if you spend time on the boards instead you will learn a lot more than you ever will

from their "course".

Their "model" doesn't work and is out dated.

Try two and a half years.

Message 43 of 52
Latest reply

I just got back from the Ebay Magic Seminar. I agree with your answer. Although they shared amazing tips I would never pay $25,000 for the course as you only get access to the Vault for 12 months then you are on your own. You hope to God you make those sales quick. I pay a small $49.95 per month for my ebay store and am allowed $35,000 value of items to sell. Very hard to fill that space I only have 100 items and im in control of my store and expenses. Unless you are prepared to play the game big.. Stay out of debt! ! Hope that helps. .
Message 44 of 52
Latest reply

The program does work but you need to invest time to make it happen. I love that it has helped my business to where it is at. Im happy with the Ebay Magic program. Im at a manageable level with it..and thats good for me allowing me to top up my income. Be realistic with what you want to achieve. Like Amanda says if you think Big you will achieve big..i enjoyed the seminar immensely and happy to take the knowledge, tips and ideas to a level that Suits me. I can sell from anywhere and that's the beauty if it.. happy days..do your research... Visit our ebay store for great deals on Coconut Oil. We ship Australia wide..
Message 45 of 52
Latest reply

Experience so terrble dont buy it  i purchased it 2013. so bad

Message 46 of 52
Latest reply

landof-65
Community Member
I was extremely impressed when I was at regular marketing seminar when I walked up to Amanda and she said to me Robert I will not take your money because your not in love with ebay. I judge people based on my personal experience, not on what other people say about them. I felt Amanda demonstrated integrity.
Message 47 of 52
Latest reply

@landof-65 wrote:
I was extremely impressed when I was at regular marketing seminar when I walked up to Amanda and she said to me Robert I will not take your money because your not in love with ebay. I judge people based on my personal experience, not on what other people say about them. I felt Amanda demonstrated integrity.

Was that in 2013? When this thread was current and relevant?

Message 48 of 52
Latest reply

It's interesting that a number of people advocating the course have only one forum post count.  It's like they were told to come here and specifically find this post and add their recommendation onto it.  Some of the posts also read very tacky and staged.

Message 49 of 52
Latest reply

Post # 11 is Matt - as in Matt and Amanda Clarkson.

Click on 'view listings'

Even they don't sell anymore

So, how good are the books and seminars?  pondering-and-thinking-smiley-emoticon.gif

Message 50 of 52
Latest reply