just love it when i win

this 21 hold policy ebay has... i sold item ebay says they hold payment for 21 days emails back and forth..so i just simply said i listed in my auction i would not post until i had cleared funds..  pointed this out to ebay... buyer still bid.. and guess what now they going to release funds...to the troll  s  u all know who you are.see im right.

Message 1 of 60
Latest reply
59 REPLIES 59

Re: just love it when i win

I did not say you know nothing. I said you should look at what the difference between evidence and proof is.
Message 31 of 60
Latest reply

as i said  i know the difference and i am more than willing to take ebay and paypal to court because i wont loose because of their policy and it won't cost me a cent  infact ive informed ebay if they want to proceed with legal i am more than willing to do it

Message 32 of 60
Latest reply

so u say u buisness owner so u know what a contract is?

it does not matter what ebay policy says....  as a seller if you include

"item will not be posted untill funds have been cleared into paypal"     and buyer still bids

buyer has to wait becuase it is a condition of sale..  buyer has read it

it is a condition of sale...buyer.. ebay  paypal can not force a seller to post before cleared funds if seller has mentioned that in auction...i would have thought..  u as u say a buisness owner would know this

Message 33 of 60
Latest reply

Before I respond to you any further, I would like to ask you a couple of questions.

Are you actually interested in conversing with someone who has an opposing point of view, or who can point to some factual evidence and proof that disproves your claims? 

Or, would you prefer to believe you are right about everything, no matter what anyone else says?

I ask because I get the impression you prefer the latter, which means I'll just be wasting my time trying to actually talk with, or to, you. And besides which, although I haven't read it, and certainly don't intend to ever read it (because why the heck would I lol), someone who sends a message with a title that's telling me to shut up, seems only interested in what they themselves have to say, not anyone else. 

Message 34 of 60
Latest reply

in respect digital..  i am right    im that person that actually knows..

no offence to u.. just got the email from ebay im right...

as quoted " after investigation ive done nothing wrong"

Message 35 of 60
Latest reply

@bloodlust_03 wrote:

in respect digital..  i am right    im that person that actually knows..

no offence to u.. just got the email from ebay im right...

as quoted " after investigation ive done nothing wrong"

In that case...

Congratulations, and have a nice day. 😉 

Message 36 of 60
Latest reply

give it a rest  im not posting the enails between me and ebay...

Message 37 of 60
Latest reply

I'm trying to dude - that was me attempting to withdraw from this conversation, because you answered my question in a manner that confirmed there is no point in trying to discuss this with you. 

I neither asked for, nor want, you to post your emails from eBay.

And stop sending me messages, I will never read them. 

Message 38 of 60
Latest reply

I'm posting here not to engage in what is clearly a fruitless discussion (not an apple or grape in sight), but to commend digital*ghost's withdrawal from what is clearly a fruitless discussion.

There are times when consensus will not be reached, when even the articles by which consensus could be reached are not agreed upon, and the very principles forming the basis for such articles are not agreed upon. I think upon Miss Elizabeth Bennet's reaction to her friend Miss Charlotte Lucas's urging her to play and sing. It's a fine porridge which is cool enough to eat...

Message 39 of 60
Latest reply

what ever... im right  the trolls r wrong

Message 40 of 60
Latest reply