no unlimited free listings this month?

no free listings this month?

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Re: no unlimited free listings this month?

Yeah that's very true but I feel they'd lose a bit money from the overseas drop shippers I feel like they'd wouldn't be eligible for the MB based on the fact they are from another country and I doubt the Chinese government would allow a company like Adyen to operate there.

However I could be wrong
Message 11 of 15
Latest reply

Quote:

I think it's because of the Managed Payments rollout.

On that ,and you have unlimited listings.

============================

Does that include auctions across the board?

Message 12 of 15
Latest reply

@imastawka wrote:

I think it's because of the Managed Payments rollout.

On that ,and you have unlimited listings.

I'm very surprised that they haven't finished getting everyone on MP by now

One of my selling accounts only got the managed payments message yesterday. What looked different on this " offer " though was it stipulated I had to have it lodged by the end of the month. ie less than two weeks away. This account is currently going boonta with sales 30 -40% above long term average.

Another selling account went through the process some months ago. This one is in the wife's name and as she is blind, she didn't have valid photo id. I contacted ebay and explained the situation, they contacted me and said " just fix it ", I didn't do anything and the account is still rolling along with above average sales.

The missus has applied for a passport now as photo id , so we will complete that one in time.

The third selling id has been on managed payments for awhile and not causing any problems. Sales on this one are about long term average.

Message 13 of 15
Latest reply

I chatted to eBay CS and asked and got this response "I'm anticipating that some free listing promotions in 2-3 weeks on eBay and I'm very positive that you'll get them too on your account." fingers crossed
Message 14 of 15
Latest reply

come to think of it, I'm sure I read once upon a time, those sellers who were on managed payments would come up in searches... over other sellers....

was reminded this morning if items were sent without tracking they would also be much lower down searches (or perhaps they're not even seen).  I track everything now but forget to change the postage to read that so will see if it makes any difference.

ebay is no fun now,  much more sales happening on MP. but ... I'm still hanging in there - only just as I think it reaches less local people.

Message 15 of 15
Latest reply