please checkout my last negative i recieved

please checkout my last feedback a buyer left me

im mad as hell

this buyer leaves negative for 95% of her buys 17 out of 20 buys she leaves nagative feedback unbelievable

she didnt even give me a chance to respond  as she lives in the same city as me

so easy for me to just drop replacements of to her house or give refund

i believe shes just out to ruin sellers reputations

is there anything i can do

Message 1 of 55
Latest reply
54 REPLIES 54

Re: please checkout my last negative i recieved

Putting the buyer's ID in feedback response isn't always going to help other buyers or sellers because if they're smart they'll change their ID regularly so that when someone looks it up they won't find it - or even worse, they'll find some other poor innocent mug who's since decided to adopt that username.

Message 21 of 55
Latest reply

@justkidzbiz wrote:

Had my daughter's school photos posted. They arrived in a very thick, strong cardboard envelope, stamped in red with "Photos enclosed, please do not bend". So what does my postie do...... put them at the front door? NO,  leave a red collection card......NO

What my postie did so forcibly roll the cardboard, shove it half in where the newspapers go and leave it sticking out in the rain .......photos ruined ๐Ÿ˜ž And just to make it worse, the jerk at AP when I rang asked what they were posted in, explained the above, he smart **bleep**ly replied "it needed to be in a strong envelope" I said " it was" he said, "was it bendable" I said "well yes, but it had to be really forced" here's the smart **bleep** reply. "well, it's bendable then". I also said " it was stamped with "Do Not Bend..." His reply "well they don't take any notice of it".  Really pee'd off. $55 dollars down the drain and nothing but smart **bleep** replies from AP.

If this ever happened to me, I'd be contacting the company that sent the photos.  Explain to them what happened and they are more than likely to send out a new set free of charge.  These sort of companies like to keep their customers happy, after all, you are unlikely to order school photos from them next year if they don't help you out with a problem that was not of your making.

The photographer is likely to be a high-volume AP customer, so they are more likely to get a favourable response from AP if they complained.

Of course, all this is mute if this happened a long time ago.

edit: charming advice esayaf, really helpful comment for justkidzbiz

Message 22 of 55
Latest reply

I was going to suggest the same thing to justkidzbiz.

I had a similar problem with school photos a very looooong time ago (my "kids" are now in their 40s).  They were left sticking out of the letterbox and got very wet.

The photographers were terrific....asked me to send them back, confirmed the damage and sent out a new set as well as a cheque to reimburse me for the return postage.

Message 23 of 55
Latest reply

I know it`s hard to do this but just let her win. The amount of stress this is causing you isn`t worth it for any amount. Let them keep the bad vibes they deserve them
Message 24 of 55
Latest reply

Rose.... here's something you might not know. If you put the buyer's ID into your blocked bidders list, it automatically updates to their current user name. It's very cool. So really the only way a buyer can avoid being blocked is to use another account, which is one of those against the rules thingies that eBay can't (read: won't) police.
Message 25 of 55
Latest reply

I'm well aware of that. What I was getting at is that if you put their current ID in a feedback response it won't be any good to other buyers or sellers if that buyer changes their ID. For example, if you type "englishrosegardens is a scammer", then I change my ID, nobody else but you and I will know what my new ID is. You can only change it every 30 days but a lot of scammers would work from several IDs at once.  If I changed my ID after you wrote that, a newbie might use my old ID when it becomes available again and they'd be forever blamed for my misdemeanours!

Message 26 of 55
Latest reply

DG wrote:

This is actually a known tactic, I had someone do it to me with two negs a little over a year ago (all of theirs were worded differently, though). 

Basically, they leave negs for every seller, then wait for the seller to contact them and offer the "fix" (refund / replacement), and they do it this way because - in their minds - it calls less attention to the scam, because they're not doing anything at all (except making the FB statement), really, while the seller initiates / offers everything.

If you look at how a business like VistaPrint responds to poor feedback (on their webiste, buyers can rate and review the products they've bought, and Vistaprint basically responds to all the bad ones with "Sorry, we've credited your account", i.e. insta-refund or replacement), you can see how this sort of behaviour came about. 

-----------------------------

As a buyer, I can't easily see the feedback comments of other bidders/buyers. I can see their bidding history but not their individual FB for others, so I would not know if their last 20 comments were all neg.

I can see all the feedback for sellers though.

Maybe I am just not up to speed on how to do searches properly, that is very possible.

I know the seller would be able to see though. I think that (as a seller) if I saw a buyer had a repeat pattern of giving negs, I would not be inclined to rush into offering them free replacements etc.

I must say the part about vistaprint did hit a chord with me. Last year i ordered 3 sets of Xmas cards. Two were great, one set though had a very poor print result inside. I gave some great reviews but on the poor set, mentioned how disappointing it was. I was shocked actually because the result was exactly what you said, they credited my account!!

In all honesty I had not expected that, but when I went back & scrolled through other comments, i saw it was quite common for them to do that. I've always found them a great company & I am a regular customer but I would hesitate now to give another low review because it is exactly as you say, they tend to give a credit and I wouldn't feel right about doing it again.

I think you are right, they do refund too easily. I would actually have been just as happy if they had emailed me & entered into discussion of exactly what I found wrong so they could rectify the design.

Message 27 of 55
Latest reply

unbelievable

this buyer has left another negative for seller so thats 18 now in a row

and ebay do nothing about it

Message 28 of 55
Latest reply

thats 18 negs out of 21 buys

Negative feedback rating item still not arrived very sad Seller: Member id jewelry-fashion7 (Red star icon for feedback score in between 1,000 to 4,999) During past month
-- --
Negative feedback rating item never came not happy Seller: Member id plonkacolin (Green star icon for feedback score in between 5,000 to 9,999) During past month
-- (#151816108077) -- View Item --
Negative feedback rating item never came not happy Seller: Member id fen_vois (Red star icon for feedback score in between 1,000 to 4,999) During past month
-- -- Private
Negative feedback rating Item never came not happy Seller: Member id kexinxinren (Yellow shooting star icon for feedback score in between 10,000 to 24,999) During past month
-- --
Negative feedback rating Item didn't come very annoyed Seller: Member id 2uwithluv (Yellow shooting star icon for feedback score in between 10,000 to 24,999) During past 6 months
-- --

info
Detailed item information is not available for the following items because the Feedback is over 90 days old.

Negative feedback rating Item never came very annoyed Seller: Member id brilliant-sunshine (Red star icon for feedback score in between 1,000 to 4,999) During past 6 months
-- --
Negative feedback rating Item never came Seller: Member id ebeautyhouse_au (Green star icon for feedback score in between 5,000 to 9,999) During past 6 months
-- --
Negative feedback rating Item never came not happy Seller: Member id clairfashions (Red shooting star icon for feedback score in between 100,000 to 499,999) During past 6 months
-- --
Negative feedback rating Item never came not impressed Seller: Member id echofairyland (Purple shooting star icon for feedback score in between 50,000 to 99,999) During past 6 months

โ—พReply by echofairyland (05-Apr-16 19:05):
Sorry, I would like both to FULL REFUND you and reship for you freely.

-- --
Negative feedback rating Not happy wrong sizing Seller: Member id gooddays365 (Green star icon for feedback score in between 5,000 to 9,999) During past 6 months

โ—พReply by gooddays365 (05-Apr-16 11:15):
We sent you as US size,you could contact us firstly if there is any problem.

-- --
Negative feedback rating Wrong size not happy Seller: Member id work_honest (Teal shooting star icon for feedback score in between 25,000 to 49,999) During past 6 months
-- -- Private
Negative feedback rating Item never came not impressed Seller: Member id kexinxinren (Yellow shooting star icon for feedback score in between 10,000 to 24,999) During past 6 months

โ—พReply by kexinxinren (17-Mar-16 14:38):
Sincerely sorry to hear it. It will be much appreciated if contacted us firstly.

-- --
Negative feedback rating Item didnt come not happy ๐Ÿ˜ž Seller: Member id jewelryfindingshop (Green shooting star icon for feedback score in between 500,000 to 999,999) During past 6 months

โ—พReply by jewelryfindingshop (17-Mar-16 20:38):
Any problem ,could you please kindly contect with me ,will give best Solution

-- --
Negative feedback rating Item never came not impressed Seller: Member id addaccount (Purple shooting star icon for feedback score in between 50,000 to 99,999) During past 6 months

โ—พReply by addaccount (17-Mar-16 19:43):
Sorry,your parcel may be delayed by some unexpected reason on the way.

-- --
Positive feedback rating Sizing too small not happy Seller: Member id lianxstore*v (Purple shooting star icon for feedback score in between 50,000 to 99,999) During past 6 months
-- --
Negative feedback rating Different color then picture and sizing way too small not impressed Seller: Member id eforco (Teal shooting star icon for feedback score in between 25,000 to 49,999) During past 6 months
-- --
Negative feedback rating Item came in wrong size and wrong item tried to contact seller no response Seller: Member id littleworld85 (Teal shooting star icon for feedback score in between 25,000 to 49,999) During past year
-- --
Positive feedback rating good Seller: Member id bigger-ant (Red shooting star icon for feedback score in between 100,000 to 499,999) During past year
Feedback was revised on 16-Mar-16 15:58
-- --
Negative feedback rating Item never came not happy Seller: Member id extremebiz (Green star icon for feedback score in between 5,000 to 9,999) During past year
-- --
Negative feedback rating Very poor quality not impressed Seller: Member id huasharenmin2013 (Red shooting star icon for feedback score in between 100,000 to 499,999) During past year

โ—พReply by huasharenmin2013 (15-Mar-16 21:01):
please kindly contact us ,we will offer you solution according to problem

--

Message 29 of 55
Latest reply

ive emailed ebay 3 times  now and nothing from them in over a week

how do they let her get away with this

we got no chance as sellers

ebay protecting buyers over sellers

Message 30 of 55
Latest reply