China Sellers Claiming To have there stock in Sydney Australia, But it is sent from China, so wrong

How come Ebay allows china sellers to claim there stock is in sydney Australia and then it is sent from China.

This is False Advertising and not fair to Australian Sellers and Australian Buyers.

Any Thoughts People and concerns..

How do they get away with this ??????

Message 1 of 33
Latest reply
32 REPLIES 32

China Sellers Claiming To have there stock in Sydney Australia, But it is sent from China, so wrong

@au2014-chiv wrote:

i brought a kokko guitar compressor pedal on e bay location said to be regents park interstate  and the courier was fastways and  i  still havent got the item after 20 days, and even worce i got an email reply to fasways courier about the item why its late and they said it was deliverd and it wasent deliverd , they falsified the delivery information with the tracking , and ive had this before buy online get tracking and you get notification telling you its been deliverd when it wasent, till the next day or latter, so i found another seller selling a kokko guitar comppressor and oh my god  location in regents park sydney to and based in china , and so i brought it to and i  arsked them not to use fastways carriers who are said to be the worcest in australia acording to reviews  and so i got a notification that it ws sent and geuss what the carrier is , fastways again , i emailed them back the seller telling them i arsked them not to use this curupt carrier but they did  so now ive waisted money on a second kokko giutar comppressor pedal not knowing if it will ever reach me  , and i cant buy them in australia cheap as they dont sell them here cheap .

Wow that is quite a read.

I have the answer to your problem. Guitar pedals aren't that expensive. Buy one from a physical shop in Australia 👍

Message 21 of 33
Latest reply

Currently they are using the COVID thing to claim it is interfering with delivery times.  So they streeeeeeetch out the delivery date to something ridiculous and hope you forget about it.  The fact is they never send the item.  Chinese sellers are scamming AU buyers and EBay is doing SFA.  Happy 25 years in Australia EBay, you're all a bunch of pirates!

Message 22 of 33
Latest reply

It's 21 years in Australia.

It is up to buyers to do their own due diligence.

If you read this thread, you would know that eBay Australia has no authority over eBay China.

Message 23 of 33
Latest reply

The feedback can be very misleading because eBay removes legitimate Negative Feedback for sellers very easily at a request over the phone. From the seller and they do not care that the sellers are telling lies or have acted inappropriately or that many transactions were a bad experience or a nightmare for many buyers.

Even if an intended then goes and checks the feedback of the bad buyer, they are totally unaware that EBay removed the Negative Feedbacks that buyers left for the buyer. Ebay remove legitimate Negative very easily as easily as giving out lollies to reward sellers for bringing in revenue for them in commissions. 

Message 24 of 33
Latest reply

Do Ebay really delete bad feedback as easily as you say,  I note you have left a lot of negative feedback (some not sellers fault),   yet Ebay havent deleted that

Message 25 of 33
Latest reply

@josky67 wrote:

Even if an intended then goes and checks the feedback of the bad buyer, they are totally unaware that EBay removed the Negative Feedbacks that buyers left for the buyer. Ebay remove legitimate Negative very easily as easily as giving out lollies to reward sellers for bringing in revenue for them in commissions. 

That word salad makes no sense.

Message 26 of 33
Latest reply

there are plenty of sellers who are registered in Australia yet actually ship from China. I never buy from registered in China yet get slow boated too often. It is becoming impossible to find stock located in Australia. Ebay has become a last resort unless prepared to wait 3 weeks for shipping. 

Message 27 of 33
Latest reply

3 and a half year old thread - c'mon Khoros

Message 28 of 33
Latest reply

@topnotchtees wrote:

there are plenty of sellers who are registered in Australia yet actually ship from China. I never buy from registered in China yet get slow boated too often. It is becoming impossible to find stock located in Australia. Ebay has become a last resort unless prepared to wait 3 weeks for shipping. 

What on earth are you looking for? I'm finding plenty of stock located in Australia and yes, you can often pick the bogus stuff by the ETA. Just skip over those ads.

Message 29 of 33
Latest reply

Sick to death of this BS.  If I wanted to order an item from China I would via aliexpress or banggood etc.  Ebay Aust  have clearly proven they are selfish inconsiderate lowlife scumbags , and the Australia government ( being the Gutless turds they are )  wont do a god damn thing to enforce ebay to comply with Regulations.  - Gotta look after Xi Ping and his merry band of corrupt **bleep**holes.  - its clearly false advertising . it shouldn't have to take the user to search the sellers ebay store about page.  it should be on the item page.  no ifs or butts.  

Message 30 of 33
Latest reply