Fake Counterfeit Item

2223-au
Community Member

OK

I bought an item from China

Item came and it was a copy counterfeit cheaply made (adidas Tracksuit)..not to mention it was totally wrong size that i had ordered...This was confirmed by a shop that i went to have it inspected even though it was obvious.

I message the seller, They said that they are sorry and i can post it back..or they will give me some compensation for the mistake they made...This to me is an admission of guilt.

I cannot post this item as was Fake Fraudulent copy and doing so was against the LAW.

Had Ebay intervene in this transaction and after a few days ebay informed me the outcome was against me ..i can keep it or post it back

Told ebay it was against the Law to post back and they said basically too bad

Ebay are supporting fradulent sellers and also forcing customers to break the Law

Message 1 of 31
Latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

Re: Fake Counterfeit Item

It's more of a slur than mentioning nationality! Genuine peasants are probably a lot more honest than a lot of ebay sellers.

My ex-husband referred to anyone who didn't have the same taste in expensive wine as him as peasants. That makes me a peasant. I'm happy to be one if that's the criteria. ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 31 of 31
Latest reply