USPS tracking from USA to Australia

cnb1967
Community Member

Hi, I have been waiting for a USPS delivery from an eBay seller in the USA to my address in Australia. 

I cannot find any way to track the item - the only information I keep getting from a generic website is that the item arrived at "sorting" on 10/24/2013.  It is now 10/31/2013 .... this is hopeless!

Message 1 of 60
Latest reply
59 REPLIES 59

Re: USPS tracking from USA to Australia

..............  Australia Post Does not continue  Overseas Tracking Numbers nor do they issue new Tracking Numbers to item ..... Australia Post are Fkn useless  .... make a complaint to Australia Post . Get a Complaint number . Then go to Australian Postal Obudsman .. Make a Complaint with them ...

Message 51 of 60
Latest reply

I am sure the OP has sorted it out in the more than 3 years since they started this thread.

An overseas tracking number should work once the item is accepted into the AP system.  There is no point going to the ombudsman until you have given AP a chance to investigate your initial complaint.

Message 52 of 60
Latest reply

Still waitn on items ?? Item s have been in Sydney since the 11th it's now the 20th still nothing tracking nu is Lk 139659763us can some one please help me out thanks
Message 53 of 60
Latest reply

Using the link below I get this:-

http://www.17track.net/en

Capture.PNG

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 54 of 60
Latest reply

Great link however the Domestic tracking no supplied by USPS only tracks to USA departure point.

@harley_babes_hoard wrote:
This is a good site too
http://www.packagetrackr.com/

Message 55 of 60
Latest reply

The USPS tracking is only valid for the item while in the USA....it tracks the package from the seller to the Erlanger KY depot where it is prepared for the overseas shipping via FedEx.

Once it is handed to FedEx you should be notified that it has been shipped and given a further tracking number.

It may take several days or more to be processed in Erlanger when the tracking will show no progress.

Message 56 of 60
Latest reply

USPS tracking follows, and lists the processing steps of the item right up until delivery to the addressee in Australia.

In fact the USPS tracking now shows the package in question was delivered on 21st July

Message 57 of 60
Latest reply

My eBay parcel bought from the US with USPS tracking number :LZ666004168US got stucked in "Processed through facilities" for more than two weeks too. Don't know why and for how long more..
Message 58 of 60
Latest reply

My eBay parcel bought from the US with USPS tracking number :LZ666004168US got stucked in "Processed through facilities" in Perth for more than two weeks too. Don't know why and for how long more..
Message 59 of 60
Latest reply

@porcelain_dolls_by_me wrote:

USPS tracking follows, and lists the processing steps of the item right up until delivery to the addressee in Australia.

In fact the USPS tracking now shows the package in question was delivered on 21st July

Not when the USPS tracking is the first step in the GSP delivery.  It only tracks to Erlanger KY where the International documentation is prepared and the item handed to FedEx for delivery to Australia.

My answer was directed at a posted who was asking about GSP delivery.

Message 60 of 60
Latest reply