Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Seller requesting additional funds

Hi I purchased an item that was listed as free postage, paid in full and then have since received a message from the seller asking me to pay $5 towards postage costs as I live in country SA and they are claim postage will be extra (but it was listed ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

zero results on saved searches.

Anyone else getting this ? Many of my saved searches and saved sellers are showing zero results, I've tried cookies and cache clearout, but still the same.

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Credit Card Rejection

I have been trying to purchase a silver cutlery set through eBay but it keeps rejecting the credit card payment

is this a scam?

how do we find out if the sale is legitimate?buying a caravan, for an amazing price, but the person selling wants to go through ebay services, how do i find out if it's going through ebay?they need a copy of my drivers license and medicare card, is t...

Resolved! Refund of return postage

I received an item different to what was listed, and which cannot be used in Australia. The item has been returned to the seller at my expense, but they are refusing to refund me the cost of return postage for their mistake. How do I get in touch wit...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refunds

I need help from eBAY, how can I speak with someone? I have returned the item as it was faulty,sent numerous emails with no response. I returned the goods using AUSPOST with a tracking number, goods have been delivered but no refund or communication ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refunds

Hello, I purchased goods (lights) , when installed by an electrician, the lights were faulty. I contacted the seller, they told me to return the goods for a full refund. I returned the goods via AUSPOST with tracking number. I emailed the seller with...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Regarding a order I did on hear

Hi , in enquiring about a product that I have bought, they said it was free delivery now they want $40 for delivery they have taken the money for the product but now they are asking for more money, I don’t want to give it to them in case it’s a scamr...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cancellation Ignored

I have tried twice to cancel Order No. 27-10007-59055 but nothing happens. Now I am going to be stuck with an item and its cost that I do not need.

• 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Sellers that dont post international

Hi lately I've been looking in the states for items and I always read the description. also check where they post if they do international and they have on their settings they post to certain countries. Yet when I ask if they post to Australia ( even...

stereo amp

why won't eBay honour their discount codes Really poor effort and is dis honest

Global Priority Shipping to Australia is being sent ECONOMY *** Aussie buyers beware this service!!

Hi to all buyers from australia purchasing goods under the global priority shipping . I would suggest DONT !! when the item is shipped ebay is apparently partnered with pitney bowes who take over the shipping on its destination to australia and ALL t...