eBay is dead to me I guess nothing last forever thx GST

I'm one of those who don't care for any Announcement. I buy a lot of cheap items here almost 5 days a wk. So you can imagine my eyes popping out when each transaction, say 10 items, on top of it was added $10-20. I cancel my CC long time ago because these tiny cents charges are a no no with me. Looking at my bank statement, terriying too because these GST was charged after these items i bought from eBay. Not happening MAD AS HELL Goodbye eBay.

Message 1 of 42
Latest reply
41 REPLIES 41

Re: eBay is dead to me I guess nothing last forever thx GST - apparently NOT!

@4channel wrote

BTW: and if you look at what this thread is about, you'll see the original poster (kessendra ) started it because they are suffering.

I have to agree, having re-read kessendra’s post on this and another thread.

On this thread they are suffering because they are now slugged $10 - $20 in GST . . . . . . . which is A LOT of money for someone who cut up their credit cards a “long time ago because these tiny cents charges are a no no” . . . . . . . so the financial suffering for someone who worries about “tiny cents” must be immeasurable!

They are also suffering physically as their eyes are popping out with each transaction . . . . . that is a lot of eye popping as they stated on another thread that they were buying 5 items a day!

Spoiler
hope kessendra doesn’t drive a motor vehicle . . . . . . . that would be bad for them and other motorists.  AND kessendra is now suffering by having to walk everywhere or catch public transport.

I worry for their mental health as they “just want to die” due to this GST on their overseas purchases.  Surely not an over-reaction but a genuine mental health issue.

I worry for their dietary requirements as they were choosing to buy 35 items a week on eBay at the expense of a T-bone steak each week.  I know, they could just buy 31 items and therefore afford the steak, but who are we to judge?

Then I read that kessendra is suffering a broken heart due to the GST on low-cost imports!

My final observation, following your revelation that kessendra is suffering, is that kessendra genuinely believes that “One thing we can all agreed on that this GST cannot put a stop on, the majority of buyers will not stand for this . . . . . . . tch tch tch, kessendra is suffering from delusions!

**from another thread**

@kessendra wrote:

I'm shocked as you are. Imagine if you will, i purchase like 5 items a day here, didn't know about this GST. So when i checked my bank statement for this wk, every purchase was shadowed with GST, some with 96c, $1.80 - I just want to die! eBay whole purpose to me is getting a cheap items, so instead of cheering for under $10 buys, these all becomes $12 it adds up like one t-bone steak cost off my shopping list. This breaks my heart but i'm saying goodbye to this once "a great shopping place for your hobbies". One thing we can all agreed on that this GST cannot put a stop on, the majority of buyers will not stand for this. 

Message 41 of 42
Latest reply

Re: eBay is dead to me I guess nothing last forever thx GST - apparently NOT!

@collect247 wrote:

Or Joe.....

Who is Joe? 

Joe Blow?

Message 42 of 42
Latest reply