Coins, Stamps, Collectables & Antiques
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Message for Singing Yamada

I am looking for Lee, who may be able to read some characters for me to identify 2 very old pieces of china. I have attached the photo showing the characters and I would love to know the information they depict, age, name of potter etc. Any help woul...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! identifiying ivory ? 1940s necklace

1940s necklace, looks like rose shapes - the lady I bought it off was not sure if it was ivory. are there ways to tell? it is quite small so for a slim neck or even a child. several beads closer to the clasp as slightly discoloured I guess from persp...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

FMH Melbourne?

Does anyone have ideas about what FMH can stand for? l have some English Duraline Grindley plates here (on the back says Duraline Super Vitrified Grindley Hotelware England Loftus Moran Pty Melbourne).On the front of each plate is a border and the in...

Copy of items 078.jpg

Asian small objects ID please!

Hi, two small objects which we are would like IDed if possible. Green one with string is cool to the touch, stands approx 8.75cm high perhaps jade?. The larger one with a lion/dog engraving stands approx 12cm high; the green/grey rock is cool to touc...