Our Personalities

I'm not sure if it's a good idea to post this, but I decided to do so.

Below is a link to a free Personality Test that takes about 12 minutes to complete. Normally I would steer clear of these types of tests, but I am stunned by the accuracy of the report on the test I completed. It also helped me understand a little more about the reasons why we react and respond differently to various things e.g. current affairs, news reports, life events etc.

The link is for anyone who might be interested in completing the test. The Take A Free Test tab is at the bottom left of the page:

https://www.16personalities.com/personality-types

Message 1 of 75
Latest reply
74 REPLIES 74

Our Personalities

Apparently I'm a protaganist........   nope,  wrong wrong wrong.   Though thinking about it I did used to be , so it's interesting my answers were based on the past though they didn't mean to be. 

Among others, politicians are listed as protaganists .  It's a very 'out there' personality and I'm just not like that anymore.

Protaganists are said to mesmerise listeners.......   I've usually thought that glassy eyed look on my listeners was one of boredom.  Woman Surprised

Message 31 of 75
Latest reply

Our Personalities

@davidc4430wrote:

@chameleon54wrote:

Logitian for me. Only 3% of the population apparantly. The description is fairly close with a couple of exceptions. I dont daydream and I,m not afraid of failure ( heck I,ve had plenty of practice with that one......Smiley Very Happy  ) Other than those two anomolies the survey nailed my personality.

Helps explain some of my posts on here.........Smiley Wink

https://www.16personalities.com/intp-personality

HAHA ME Too!

maybe you have autism too chameleon?

You may well be right. A few people over the years have suggested that may be the case and my wife who knows a bit about the subject thinks its a definate possibility.......,Smiley Surprised

Message 32 of 75
Latest reply

Our Personalities

@peteepiewrote:

seems logicians can't spell

I am not in a position to speak for the others that your comment applies to, however, I can for myself.

You are the second person in as many days to comment on spelling.

It is quite clear that you you are unaware that some people suffer from Dyslexia, myself being one of them.

The mental concentration involved when reading, writing or typing can sometimes be exhausting, and all for the sake of trying to get it right, and to satisfy the Spelling Police.  

And yes, I don't always get it right !!

Message 33 of 75
Latest reply

Our Personalities

@travlyn2012wrote:

@peteepiewrote:

I am not in a position to speak for the others that your comment applies to, however, I can for myself.

It is quite clear that you you are unaware that some people suffer from Dyslexia, myself being one of them.

The mental concentration involved when reading, writing or typing can sometimes be exhausting, and all for the sake of trying to get it right, and to satisfy the Spelling Police.  

or like me some cant spell as well as others, should we be publicly shamed because of it?

i think everyone has things about themselves that are not perfect, thats what makes people people IMO

Message 34 of 75
Latest reply

Our Personalities

@davidc4430wrote:

@travlyn2012wrote:

@peteepiewrote:

or like me some cant spell as well as others, should we be publicly shamed because of it?

i think everyone has things about themselves that are not perfect, thats what makes people people IMO

@davidc4430wrote:

@travlyn2012wrote:

@peteepiewrote:

That's  why they put rubbers on the end of pencils.Smiley LOL

I will say that it hasnt stopped me reaching goals.

Some people may assume that if a person has difficulty spelling, they are a dummie, something that I am far from.

When the spelling police appear on forums, things can deteriate quickly.

I have made my postion known.

Dont get me started on OCD.Smiley Indifferent

(If any spelling mistakes are in me reply,  I didnt use the spell checker, deliberately)

Message 35 of 75
Latest reply

Our Personalities

No, you should not be publicly shamed.  It is very rude and a form of bullying to point out peoples spelling mistakes which can sometimes deter them from posting.  Also very immature.

•                                                                           Image result for immature quotes
 photo 214a93fa3a9e326200857a2dbc30e730_zps379416e4.jpg
Message 36 of 75
Latest reply

Our Personalities

@sandypaswrote:

No, you should not be publicly shamed.  It is very rude and a form of bullying to point out peoples spelling mistakes which can sometimes deter them from posting.  Also very immature.

I could type a very lengthy reply about this (complete with spelling mistakes lol)  but will try to be brief.

I agree with you, about people who may not post because of the spelling police, as I have seen this happen plenty of times in the past on forums. I am neither ashamed or embarrassed. I will often laugh about it, trying to work out how something I have written or typed makes no sense what so ever. Other suffers may have major issues around it, as I can well understand, and with empathy.

I have seen where some have been so petty they have criticised another because they neglected to use a capital letter which then  resulted in an online  slanging match. Smiley Sad

I am surprised that the grammar police haven't issued a warrant for my arrest because of the deliberate mistake in my previous post. Smiley LOL

(deliberately neglected to use spell checker again)  Smiley LOL

Message 37 of 75
Latest reply

Our Personalities

seems logicians don't have a sense of humour

Message 38 of 75
Latest reply

Our Personalities

i'll post this in my other puddles message but i think it fits here

listen to the words grammar police

What A Wonderful World - Puddles Pity Party

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obIRUAd2pZU

Message 39 of 75
Latest reply

Our Personalities

@peteepiewrote:

seems logicians don't have a sense of humour

sure we do, but we dont find it funny the 50th time we are told we 'got it wrong'

Message 40 of 75
Latest reply