Our Personalities

I'm not sure if it's a good idea to post this, but I decided to do so.

Below is a link to a free Personality Test that takes about 12 minutes to complete. Normally I would steer clear of these types of tests, but I am stunned by the accuracy of the report on the test I completed. It also helped me understand a little more about the reasons why we react and respond differently to various things e.g. current affairs, news reports, life events etc.

The link is for anyone who might be interested in completing the test. The Take A Free Test tab is at the bottom left of the page:

https://www.16personalities.com/personality-types

Message 1 of 75
Latest reply
74 REPLIES 74

Our Personalities

@domino-710wrote:

What - anomoly - anomaly.

LOL.

Could be accurate.

I hope this post was understood as meant.

The assessment ' Pedant ' - could be accurate.

Message 41 of 75
Latest reply

Our Personalities

@davidc4430wrote:

@peteepiewrote:

seems logicians don't have a sense of humour

sure we do, but we dont find it funny the 50th time we are told we 'got it wrong'

try this, its funny

In MY Opinion

Funny Hugh Laurie & Stephen Fry comedy sketch! 'Your name, sir?'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNoS2BU6bbQ

Message 42 of 75
Latest reply

Our Personalities

@peteepiewrote:

seems logicians don't have a sense of humour

Im pleased to see that you are not letting your education get in the way of your ignorance.

Message 43 of 75
Latest reply

Our Personalities

I rest my aces

Message 44 of 75
Latest reply

Our Personalities

I am certain that with your credentials, you could easily fill a much needed position in a village, somewhere.

Message 45 of 75
Latest reply

Our Personalities

@peteepiewrote:

seems logicians can't spell

As a logitian who also cant spell, I wasnt offended by the post, but immediately started to see a pattern emerge and thought " hey he might be right "  ........But it seems thats how the logitian mind works, cant spell and looking for patterns in things........Smiley Very Happy

I also get chipped by the spelling police on thye boards from time to time, but another logitian characteristic is that most of the time we really dont care what others think. We just say it as we see it warts and all. I realise that can come across as a bit abrasive at times, but at least I can blame the logitian in me for that from now on.

David made the comment about logitians characteristics being similar to Autism and I picked that up when I read the description for ligitions. The next pattern to emerge..................

3 % of the population are logitians.......

Spoiler
It is believed at least 2 % of the population feature on the Autism spectrum.......Smiley Surprised

Message 46 of 75
Latest reply

Our Personalities

@chameleon54wrote:

@peteepiewrote:

seems logicians can't spell

As a logitian who also cant spell, I wasnt offended by the post, but immediately started to see a pattern emerge and thought " hey he might be right "  ........But it seems thats how the logitian mind works, cant spell and looking for patterns in things........Smiley Very Happy

I also get chipped by the spelling police on thye boards from time to time, but another logitian characteristic is that most of the time we really dont care what others think. We just say it as we see it warts and all. I realise that can come across as a bit abrasive at times, but at least I can blame the logitian in me for that from now on.

David made the comment about logitians characteristics being similar to Autism and I picked that up when I read the description for ligitions. The next pattern to emerge..................

3 % of the population are logitians.......

Spoiler
It is believed at least 2 % of the population feature on the Autism spectrum.......Smiley Surprised

what are the other 1%?

logi winners?

Message 47 of 75
Latest reply

Our Personalities

Help! Help!

I keep seeing Patterns!

hmmm, Have seen a Doctor?

NO, JUST PATTERNS!

Message 48 of 75
Latest reply

Our Personalities

Related image

As part of the Grammar Police, I sit here and cringe at a lot of the spelling on forums.

I was raised by a school teacher mum and got my knuckles rapped everytime I spelt something incorrectly or got the grammar a tad warped as well.

But I've learned that not everyone can help how they spell.  It's not ignorance, it's just that they simply don't know (or care) 

And who really cares as long as the meaning comes across?

I kinow I stuff up as well sometimes.

Having said all that, I love how this thread has developed, and I hope no-one has seriously taken offence at the digs by some others.

Related image             Related image

Message 49 of 75
Latest reply

Our Personalities

Hahahaha  Re-reading, apparently I did stuff up with the word 'know'

Damn these long fingernails!!

Message 50 of 75
Latest reply