Chat with eBay staff - Seller Standards open now

67 REPLIES 67

Re: Chat with eBay staff - Seller Standards open now

What are you on about?

Read my post about eBay's own policy please.

Message 61 of 68
Latest reply

@keythisin3 wrote:

Thankyou for your reply,

I take your point that you blocked your id before trying to bid or buy off your other account, with thr full knowledge that it would not work.

Also i accept your point on your original post that it was an experiment.

Would not an experiment be an action to see the end result without having full knowledge of end result

Do you really understand what you are posting?

There is NOTHING stopping a seller or a seller's family members using the BIN function on their own account so even if the blocks did not work Chameleon did nothing wrong.

And the whole point of the experiment was to check that the blocks were working and were not victims of the current ebay glitches.

THE BLOCKS WERE WORKING.....NO CRIME WAS COMMITTED.  You can put away the tar and feathers for another occasion when they may be appropriate.   They are not needed here.

Message 62 of 68
Latest reply

No, it's an experiment to CONFIRM what you believe/hope/suspect/are quite sure will happen.  In other words, to confirm that things are working exactly as they should.

Message 63 of 68
Latest reply

Hi everyone, 

Please remember to make sure all your comments are within the Discussion Board Usage Policy. 

In particular, Posting disruptive or hostile comments, including interpersonal disputes.

You can review the policy here

Thanks,

luna-2304

Community Moderator

Message 64 of 68
Latest reply

Hi there, could you please tell me why the accept return button is always checked in the return process page. I made the error of clicking to the next page without changing the button choice to send a message to the buyer and when I realized, could not go back, so I have been forced to accept a return when I wanted it to go the Ebay for arbitration. This funcion requires urgent attention as it is far too easy to make the error that I made. I called ebay straight away, but was told, sorry, too late damage done. Bad luck. For someone with a clean account for 9 years, very poor.

Message 65 of 68
Latest reply

Luna is a moderator.  They don't work for ebay.

They work for Lithium.  She can't answer your questions.

Message 66 of 68
Latest reply

Just thought I'd throw this out there, in light of one of the topics of discussion here: https://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/listing-no-item.html

For the TL;DR - test listings are a good way to check settings, and you're 100% allowed to use another account you own / control to go through and purchase such listings, should a test require it. You can even leave yourself feedback (subject to conditions). 

Message 67 of 68
Latest reply

Whoops, sorry.  thanks.

Message 68 of 68
Latest reply